NT who is going to MIA for Memorial day weekend??

Me and a couple of my dudes plan on going out their but i need a lil info about MIA at this time..... Good hotels, Clubs, price for the weekend etc

I'll be down there....we got two suites on Ocean. Prices....everything is expensive, but I don't think info on parties is out as of yet. Just bring A grand to spend and you'll be safe. I just do the beach and dinner/drinks on Ocean and that's it, I don't do the clubs...I refuse to pay $150 for a party full of fools

im mad my boy jus moved out there & he's workin at a pretty popular barbershop (pm me if u want the name of it to swing by while ur there)

Also is it even worth it for someone under 21 to go to miami. We have one friend who is underage but i'll be damned if i don't club due to him

born & raised so its going down!

Its alot of south florida nt people also
nerd.gif

ive been trying to go for yrs..been there twice and i miss it..met this one chick who ive been tryna to see....

last time i went i was 18 im finna turn 21 so its good money...i be down to go and met the Nt fam

I heard thats the worst time ever to go....

Residents go outta town just cuz of the tom foolery that is finna go down.

I am but then again I live here... you'll get the best prices for hotels/motels if you stay in liberty city, carol city, or opa-locka.. they're just a few minutes from the beaches.. you're welcome..

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I am but then again I live here... you'll get the best prices for hotels/motels if you stay in liberty city, carol city, or opa-locka.. they're just a few minutes from the beaches.. you're welcome..

dont lie to him

Originally Posted by eight2one

I heard thats the worst time ever to go....

Residents go outta town just cuz of the tom foolery that is finna go down.

QFT. I dont go out of town but the strip (collins/ocean) is avoided at all costs. Knuckleheads running around, cops having a field day just arresting

everyone
laugh.gif
. Assets are abundant though.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

dont lie to him
I'm at here at school in Miami..I'm from NY but i really wouldnt advise out-of-towners to stay in Carol City, or Opa Locka especially around a big party holiday like this i dont really know about liberty city though, certain 'people' down here can scope out a tourist miles away...I'm just saying

Live here. What miamib said is the truth. Locals get extra rowdy flexing on outta towners and if you brought a whip believe its gon be on bricks by the time its said and done.

And a S.Fl summit will never happened. Heard of plans of one for the past 3 yrs.

if we get back form afghanistan by memorial day like that said we are then i might consider going....maybe a cruise though..

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

dont lie to him
I'm at here at school in Miami..I'm from NY but i really wouldnt advise out-of-towners to stay in Carol City, or Opa Locka especially around a big party holiday like this i dont really know about liberty city though, certain 'people' down here can scope out a tourist miles away...I'm just saying

laugh.gif
he was being sarcastic in case you didn't know...you fools will get mobbed trying to search for hotel/motels in our named area's

Back
Top Bottom