NT...Who is this girl and why did she add me as a friend on FB? NTer?

2lchz9.jpg
2j0fo5s.jpg
2vvqul4.jpg
260vij5.jpg

She added me and some other NTers.....what does she do? Is she here? I like her boobs andface

shes pretty nice.

on an unrelated note: whichever one of you is named Sheena, i had to delete you from my friends list. Your constant headline updates were quite annoying.

Originally Posted by Club29

shes pretty nice.

on an unrelated note: whichever one of you is named Sheena, i had to delete you from my friends list. Your constant headline updates were quite annoying.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Oh I remember now....this was the chic who took pictures in the snow a few months back....I guess Iadded her and she just got to adding me....lol....

Her name is Jenny Simko...she dances and stays in Jersey

shes pretty nice.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

shes pretty nice.

frown.gif

it was only last night...i hardly do that...but whatever...we never talked anyway...

Originally Posted by TD The God

Oh I remember now....this was the chic who took pictures in the snow a few months back....I guess I added her and she just got to adding me....lol....

i knew she looked familiar, didnt dudes put out ALL her info out, too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Oh I remember now....this was the chic who took pictures in the snow a few months back....I guess I added her and she just got to adding me....lol....

OHHH, i remember her

Back
Top Bottom