NT! Who remembers this? Dinosaucers FTW!!!!

Ive been asking people the name of this show for the last couple years because i could never think of it, finally when i was on youtube i searched and came upwith this....This is def one of my favs growin up....Anybody else down with the dinosaucers????, i was born in '85....not sure what years this show wasaired, id say '89-'92? somewhere in there....

WOW! i aint even gonna front i forgot about that cartoon! i def used to watch that tho back in the days lol. i was born in 85 too so i feel you ma dude lmao.

This show was
pimp.gif

I used to watch it when I was little.

i remember this show

also went to a summer camp with a kid that everyone said looked like the baby on this show. people would tease him saying "not da mama!"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

This joint used to come on USA, with Denver the last Dinosaur, the Street Fighter Cartoon, and Mortal Combat... APPRECIATED!

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

This joint used to come on USA, with Denver the last Dinosaur, the Street Fighter Cartoon, and Mortal Combat... APPRECIATED!
can't even front, I remember the theme song to that show. It was one of my favs. I am telling you 80s babyies had the best shows, lol. Iremember Dinosaurs though. Man what a good time.

Why did everyone love the show Dinosaurs and it had serveral successful seasons......yet the Cavemen show didn't even last more than 6 episodes?

Same concept, same network...WHY WHY WHY did they have to cancel the Cavemen show??????

This is the first time I remember this show again.. Man, I was a "Dinosaur" fanatic when I was a kid.... from coloring books, to stickers, to toys..

What happened to animation?

Shows used to look so much better. Better theme music too.

I remember.

Who remembers these guys?

DL2352 wrote:
Street Sharks was SO dope.

Anyone remember this?

they came out with an updated version of BMFM not too long ago... i never watched�it though
��

i still have some episodes of dinosaucers on vhs.

those were the days.

and i agree with the comment on the last page.. cartoon animation was so much better in the 1980s than today.

Back
Top Bottom