NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

SUNSHINE ninja if you want to see if I'm this so called "CHOPPER BUSSA" HOP YOUR GOLDFISH* ON A PLANE AND COME SEE ME.......bring your Rice Krispies too I prolly can save that coupon also bruh.....

the main ninjas up in this thread are the same carebears who make the "NT MY GIRL LEFT ME' or 'NT I GOT CHEATED ON"

bummed out because your bike got stolen little boy stay in your place....and stop slurping the next man ball park......

before this thread bomb-diggity ninja.....half of these ninjas who up in her throwing slurs left and right were the SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER THAT FOLLOWED HER....WERE THE SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER SHOWERING HER WITH COMPLIMENTS.....DONT GET ME NAMING NAMES IN THIS PALACE....EVERY TIME SHE POSTED A PIC IT WAS ALMOST 100% THAT AT LEAST 5 OF YOU BUMS WERE COMPLIMENTING HER

NINJA I DONT KNOW NONE OF YOU FOOLS....JUST LIKE I DONT KNOW HER.....JUST LIKE YOU DONT THE MAJORITY OF CLOWNS ON THIS WEBSITE

GET YOUR DR. PEPPER OUT YOUR MODEM BOY BEFORE YOU CATCH A VIRUS

look at ya mad...man you aint about to miss out on that sale at Macy's!....you won't bust that cup of baja blast!......you a child who rides the city bus in atlanta...you ain't getting money and you aint in the streets so dead all that translucent attempts for e props or w/e you searching for before you get your card pulled forreal...
and i aint never sent that spongebob pineapple on twitter.....patrick was too obvious to me....
I couldn't read this so I just played mad-libs!
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

SUNSHINE ninja if you want to see if I'm this so called "CHOPPER BUSSA" HOP YOUR GOLDFISH* ON A PLANE AND COME SEE ME.......bring your Rice Krispies too I prolly can save that coupon also bruh.....

the main ninjas up in this thread are the same carebears who make the "NT MY GIRL LEFT ME' or 'NT I GOT CHEATED ON"

bummed out because your bike got stolen little boy stay in your place....and stop slurping the next man ball park......

before this thread bomb-diggity ninja.....half of these ninjas who up in her throwing slurs left and right were the SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER THAT FOLLOWED HER....WERE THE SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER SHOWERING HER WITH COMPLIMENTS.....DONT GET ME NAMING NAMES IN THIS PALACE....EVERY TIME SHE POSTED A PIC IT WAS ALMOST 100% THAT AT LEAST 5 OF YOU BUMS WERE COMPLIMENTING HER

NINJA I DONT KNOW NONE OF YOU FOOLS....JUST LIKE I DONT KNOW HER.....JUST LIKE YOU DONT THE MAJORITY OF CLOWNS ON THIS WEBSITE

GET YOUR DR. PEPPER OUT YOUR MODEM BOY BEFORE YOU CATCH A VIRUS

look at ya mad...man you aint about to miss out on that sale at Macy's!....you won't bust that cup of baja blast!......you a child who rides the city bus in atlanta...you ain't getting money and you aint in the streets so dead all that translucent attempts for e props or w/e you searching for before you get your card pulled forreal...
and i aint never sent that spongebob pineapple on twitter.....patrick was too obvious to me....
I couldn't read this so I just played mad-libs!
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn life... i was at home helping my daughter do homework, now ive been at work for 4 hours.. and you still in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by stillmatic

l_c4d8c9eb8763d360f2daf16089ac0d28.jpg

wait who is this? do not want.
alien.gif

I'm confused about this?

there is so much space between her eyes and her mouth...

really!?

From a dude who doesnt find asian girls attractive... She's good.
pimp.gif

how'd her pic pop up? i know shes not an Nt'er
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by stillmatic

l_c4d8c9eb8763d360f2daf16089ac0d28.jpg

wait who is this? do not want.
alien.gif

I'm confused about this?

there is so much space between her eyes and her mouth...

really!?

From a dude who doesnt find asian girls attractive... She's good.
pimp.gif

how'd her pic pop up? i know shes not an Nt'er
nerd.gif
She looks exactly like this emoticon.

alien.gif

The resemblance is uncanny...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Harlemkickdiva is cool as hell. Never even seen her in thd spotlight of anything unlike the lame nt girls frontin like they wanna be incognito and nonchalant when they are doing the opposite. My crush goes to harlemkickdiva, plus she works at at&t

since when? lol damn, L when you get a job at at&t.... unless something went over my head
i love you L
smile.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Harlemkickdiva is cool as hell. Never even seen her in thd spotlight of anything unlike the lame nt girls frontin like they wanna be incognito and nonchalant when they are doing the opposite. My crush goes to harlemkickdiva, plus she works at at&t

since when? lol damn, L when you get a job at at&t.... unless something went over my head
i love you L
smile.gif

At&t idk....we all know I used to work at Victoria's Secret tho.....I love u too Kat!
smile.gif

**turns off Xbox and goes to class now** Btw thanks Dilla....i try...lol

Back
Top Bottom