NT: Why are High Schoolers all immature bandwagon jumpers?

Originally Posted by got to love it

Wrong group of people to ask

High school = Niketalk

Wrong

ISS = High School

Step your intra net game up
indifferent.gif

Ive been on he Calvin wagon since he was at Tech so fall back son, wach tho everyone and their mama gon have a Calvin jersey this year
smh.gif

im 16

ive been a lakers fan as long as i can remember....

dff16b194390fc12344d8d8b75e895edd91f45e7_t.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

and no i wasnt listeniing to bjork at 16 all i listened to was lil waynes the carter 1 and drought 3
you my firend are a bandwagon jumper, if you havent heard at least one wayne cd before the carter, than you jumped on the wagon

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

smh.gif
Like you were 16 reading Kafka listening to Bjork.
HA I finished a report on Kafka that was 8 pages last week and right now I have an 11 page report on D. H. Lawrence due Monday, and Im 17

I def am not the average teenager though. However I agree with OP. Everyone jumps on every fashion, music etc. trend so quickly.

Today this girl asked me if I got any lil Wayne so Im like "yeah I got a lil bit", what I have is the carter I and some of his first mixtapes. Shetalkin bout how "that aint weeeeeeezy" on the mixtapes! wth chick? Then she goes on to say how she has every song hes ever made and I peep her musiccollection and its freakin carter 2, and 3. How can you think you got everything when u dont have #1? There obviously is a 1 if theres a 2!
smh.gif
at these people man

And for the record, Lil Wayne is wack, I listened to him back in the day before he went completely commercial, and I lost all respect for him. On top of thathe used to run around with blue flags, yet now hes claiming how hes Blood and got all the dam people thinkin its "cool" to be a Blood. I cant standthe bs. Why must this happen?

and this is only one instance of this stuff. I know I used to see shutter shades, arab scarfs etc. at my school all the time, it comes and goes cuz everyone isso quick to jump on the bandwagon instead of thinkin for themselves

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

im not talking about freshmen.
im talking about people my age at 18 gettin ready to graduate. all they say is how freshmen are immature lol

and no i wasnt listeniing to bjork at 16 all i listened to was lil waynes the carter 1 and drought 3
you shouldn't be talking then

GATTTTTTTTTTT!
roll.gif

im pretty postive most people that carter wasnt my first weezy CD i heard. first was 500 degrees like 7 or 8 years ago.

but like i said im not dealing with freshmen and other kids im talking about 18 year olds gettin ready to graduate. same age as me.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

smh.gif
Like you were 16 reading Kafka listening to Bjork.
HA I finished a report on Kafka that was 8 pages last week and right now I have an 11 page report on D. H. Lawrence due Monday, and Im 17

I def am not the average teenager though. However I agree with OP. Everyone jumps on every fashion, music etc. trend so quickly.

Today this girl asked me if I got any lil Wayne so Im like "yeah I got a lil bit", what I have is the carter I and some of his first mixtapes. She talkin bout how "that aint weeeeeeezy" on the mixtapes! wth chick? Then she goes on to say how she has every song hes ever made and I peep her music collection and its freakin carter 2, and 3. How can you think you got everything when u dont have #1? There obviously is a 1 if theres a 2!
smh.gif
at these people man

And for the record, Lil Wayne is wack, I listened to him back in the day before he went completely commercial, and I lost all respect for him. On top of that he used to run around with blue flags, yet now hes claiming how hes Blood and got all the dam people thinkin its "cool" to be a Blood. I cant stand the bs. Why must this happen?

and this is only one instance of this stuff. I know I used to see shutter shades, arab scarfs etc. at my school all the time, it comes and goes cuz everyone is so quick to jump on the bandwagon instead of thinkin for themselves

Dog you grew up in Africa, you jumped on the USA bandwagon literally. Op maybe the Lakers will lose but you and I both know that the Cavs are gonna lose, youjust upset doggy

Most of the time i see it is with Laker fans. every time i make a point about how the nuggets might actually win the series or how there is a good rapper out there named Wale all they say is im stupid because the lakers have Kobe or because Wale isnt on the radio, and when i make a good point they change the convo and say crap like get out of here no one likes u.

Does anybody notice this also or is it just my stupid school?

- and you brought this to NT thinking a bunch of immature bandwagon jumping NTers were going to agree with you?

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

im 16

ive been a lakers fan as long as i can remember....

dff16b194390fc12344d8d8b75e895edd91f45e7_t.gif
pimp.gif
I made you that avy...bout a year ago or so.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

im not talking about freshmen.
im talking about people my age at 18 gettin ready to graduate. all they say is how freshmen are immature lol

you shouldn't be talking then
basically...
laugh.gif

I'm not denying that there is a certain "bandwagon" effect, especially as far as sports are concerned...but as someone else pointed out, youbegin life exposed to very little, and eventually you see/hear/read/experience more and more.

Is it so wrong that some people take a strong liking to something they have just discovered? Who cares?

as far as im concerned.........

100% of the human population is stupid, has horrible taste in music, clothing, make poor decisions, are ugly (minus IMH/GATH) , cannot think for themselves,and are immature

cuz everybody has faults

most people go to high school and do the darndest things, only to look at pictures of themselves and laugh at how silly they once were.

Back
Top Bottom