NT: Why are High Schoolers all immature bandwagon jumpers?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Most of the time i see it is with Laker fans. every time i make a point about how the nuggets might actually win the series or how there is a good rapper out there named Wale
indifferent.gif
all they say is im stupid because the lakers have Kobe or because Wale isnt on the radio, and when i make a good point they change the convo and say crap like get out of here no one likes u.

Does anybody notice this also or is it just my stupid school?
1) I told you about WALE and NIKETALK so you're a bandwagon jumper

2) I have a feeling that's just Mantez, why do you even care what him or anybody else says, they're close-minded.

3) The world is full of fake and ignorant people, getting pissed off about what they say leads to nothing except more anger, it's not only our school.

4) Nobody does like you

jp
laugh.gif

im pretty postive most people that carter wasnt my first weezy CD i heard. first was 500 degrees like 7 or 8 years ago.

but like i said im not dealing with freshmen and other kids im talking about 18 year olds gettin ready to graduate. same age as me.
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
bcd156eec623c9ed5f07649f2df8143a075662f.gif

I have trouble believing that. I doubt that you out of anyone would be listening to Wayne's 500 Degreez 7 or 8 years ago. BTW I was listening to Lil Waynesince he was on the Hot Boyz and he was my favorite rapper in the seventh and eight grade when he had the Squad Up mixtapes and Preffix and Suffix like 6 yearsago.

I just started watching bball a couple of months ago, I happened to really like the Blazers and people called (and do call) me a bandwagon jumper because theywere having a good season. Does that make me a bandwagon jumper? I guess you can look at it like that. I don't care, I like the Blazers and the SpanishConnection. I didn't really watch the Nuggets before the current series with the Lakers and I'm rooting for them? Bandwagon jumper? I guess I am, Idon't look at it like that, but others do. I don't care I just keep it movin, stop worrying about what people think or say and you'll be much morecotent with life like thse clouds.
4632567ee9c452a9c02ebb041e65d539f4dda07.gif

moz-screenshot-10.jpg
moz-screenshot-11.jpg

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

as far as im concerned.........

100% of the human population is stupid, has horrible taste in music, clothing, make poor decisions, are ugly (minus IMH/GATH) , cannot think for themselves, and are immature

cuz everybody has faults
what
laugh.gif
This is dumb

Originally Posted by eight2one

I cant stand high schoolers.

I can't stand people, but I have to because I live on earth. I have many friends, but humanity disappoints me.

Most of the time i see it is with Laker fans. every time i make a point about how the nuggets might actually win the series or how there is a good rapper out there named Wale all they say is im stupid because the lakers have Kobe or because Wale isnt on the radio, and when i make a good point they change the convo and say crap like get out of here no one likes u.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't breathe...

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Most of the time i see it is with Laker fans. every time i make a point about how the nuggets might actually win the series or how there is a good rapper out there named Wale
indifferent.gif
all they say is im stupid because the lakers have Kobe or because Wale isnt on the radio, and when i make a good point they change the convo and say crap like get out of here no one likes u.

1) I told you about WALE and NIKETALK so you're a bandwagon jumper

2) I have a feeling that's just Mantez, why do you even care what him or anybody else says, they're close-minded.

3) The world is full of fake and ignorant people, getting pissed off about what they say leads to nothing except more anger, it's not only our school.

4) Nobody does like you
jp
laugh.gif
1) U didnt show me Wale i heard him before but u showed me some songs and i knew about Niketalk from sherril in senior experience
2) its more than mantez and i dont care they just need to shut up and say somethin else
3) Nice screen buddy
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

high schoolers are confused and lost like most people under 21

many cornballs/followers in high school but it just makes real #+$#$% like myself stick out that much more

sorry for the bump but i want to share that i noticed during the finals ... MAGIC GON TAKE IT ALL!! LEBRON THE BEST.. right now on myspace LAKERS ALL DAYEVERYDAY!! KOBE DA BEST LMAO LJ GOT DUNKED ON LA THE BEST!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he updated his myspace right now SMH

Im 18 and most of the people at school listen to lil wayne but i listen to cudi, wale, gangstarr, nas, and others

I'm glad I left this in high school. Most high schoolers don't tend to think "outside of the box". It's all monkey see, monkey do. You dohave your few who see the bigger picture, but following a trend (even if you don't like it), is a way to feel accepted and avoid ridicule.

Originally Posted by Drameezy

Honestly being underground now is being trendy!!!
Know what i mean??
smokin.gif
it's always been like that. People are always looking to be first and claim they were first, then once a bunch of people hop on, they'reoff to find something new. Mostly young teens though.

Whatever happened to loyalty?

Originally Posted by sam206

wait hold on, watson are you a55a5in11
laugh.gif
Wow i didn't know you had a Niketalk account Sam. Butanywho the biggest band wagon jumpers I would have to say are middle school kids. Almost all my friends either like the Lakers or Cav's, and then they bepicking them in 2k9 cause they have good stats
alien.gif

This Space Ship Earth, didn't come with instructions-BF

So people have to ride the wagon sometimes, we just have to hope in time they will get off.

Originally Posted by psykhO

Cause people are ignorant nowadays.

Wale is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally he got signed, and he put us on!!!

no he didnt, he'll forget

but theyre highschoolers what more can OP expect, especially if they from the south
smh.gif

Dude..get out of here no1 likes you..you're just jealous cuz the Lakers have Kobe
Naw seriously, I guess they just wanna fit in

Back
Top Bottom