NT: Why are High Schoolers all immature bandwagon jumpers?

Most of the time i see it is with Laker fans. every time i make a point about how the nuggets might actually win the series or how there is a good rapper outthere named Wale all they say is im stupid because the lakers have Kobe or because Wale isnt on the radio, and when i make a good point they change the convoand say crap like get out of here no one likes u.

Does anybody notice this also or is it just my stupid school?

its not just high schoolers we have alot of grown men doing this bandwagon thing too.

Not being able to see someone elses side of a story, or take someones opinion into consideration when having a debate can usually be attributed to immaturity,or ignorance.

smh.gif
Like you were 16 reading Kafka listening to Bjork.

Cause people are ignorant nowadays.

Wale is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally he got signed, and he put us on!!!

Wale
pimp.gif

But yea theyre stupid and only see the world through their eyes. And sadly as said before, its not just high schoolers

did Wale signe with the Roc?
and Lakers are laughable lol never was a fan.
shouldn't say laughable cause they are pretty good, I just dont like them....and I'm a Bulls fan so I don't have much room to talk even thoughthey're about to do big things in the next couple of years

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Most of the time i see it is with Laker fans. every time i make a point about how the nuggets might actually win the series or how there is a good rapper out there named Wale all they say is im stupid because the lakers have Kobe or because Wale isnt on the radio, and when i make a good point they change the convo and say crap like get out of here no one likes u.

Does anybody notice this also or is it just my stupid school?

maybe no one likes you.

jp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

its not just high schoolers we have alot of grown men doing this bandwagon thing too.

It's not just grown men doing this bandwagon thing, it's 80% of NT'ers too..IT'S BEEN PROVEN
laugh.gif

im not talking about freshmen.
im talking about people my age at 18 gettin ready to graduate. all they say is how freshmen are immature lol

and no i wasnt listeniing to bjork at 16 all i listened to was lil waynes the carter 1 and drought 3

Wale is
pimp.gif
all the bandwagon jumpers will listen to him all day in about a year or two

im not talking about freshmen.
im talking about people my age at 18 gettin ready to graduate. all they say is how freshmen are immature lol

and no i wasnt listeniing to bjork at 16 all i listened to was lil waynes the carter 1 and drought 3
you shouldn't be talking then

and you talk about jumpin on bandwagons?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom