NT WHY ARE WE STAYIN IN TONIGHT VOL. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING IN ON A FRIDAY!!?

Being sick ftl
smh.gif

I just don't feel like doing anything tonight, the biggest party of the year is tomorrow any way. That will make up for me chillin in my dorm tonight lol.

Just got back from watchin the Watchmen not too long ago... that's about all the excitement i can handle for one night.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I saw Watchmen this afternoon , I figured..anything I did afterwards would be inferior to seeing that movie.,
how was that movie? i heard tons of people talking about going to watch it. dam..i wont see it until spring break when my gf comes back.
The movie for me was amazing. I had read the graphic novel and knew what it was going to be going into it, that being said it exceeded myexpectations of how they transferred the images from the novel to the big screen. If your gf is kinda squirmy with any type of violence, keep her away, takeone of your boys or something. I would def try reading the novel before you go see it though, it may help with the story; but I've also heard people thatdidnt read it still thought it was great. Sorry for the long answer
happy.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

I saw Watchmen this afternoon , I figured..anything I did afterwards would be inferior to seeing that movie.,
how was that movie? i heard tons of people talking about going to watch it. dam..i wont see it until spring break when my gf comes back.
The movie for me was amazing. I had read the graphic novel and knew what it was going to be going into it, that being said it exceeded my expectations of how they transferred the images from the novel to the big screen. If your gf is kinda squirmy with any type of violence, keep her away, take one of your boys or something. I would def try reading the novel before you go see it though, it may help with the story; but I've also heard people that didnt read it still thought it was great. Sorry for the long answer
happy.gif
nah dont worry bout it being long. thanks for the headsup about the novel though. haha my girl loves crazy stuff, she wants to see it. but i thinkill go ahead and watch the movie anyways. dont think i have time to read the novel.. hope the movie turns out
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom