NT, Why do people smoke? Serious Discussion.. Vol. Tobacco (Smokers chime in)

cigs are appealing when im drinking...put you on a whole different level
stick to the dro tho

cigs are appealing when im drinking...put you on a whole different level
stick to the dro tho

I smoke Blacks, had to put the green down permanently for the job I need to get. I've never had a cigarette.

I smoke Blacks, had to put the green down permanently for the job I need to get. I've never had a cigarette.

i have been smoking for 5 years, honestly deep deep deep down i hate it, but to a certain extent i love it

i am just very disapointed int he fact that hwne i started it was a few a day, they half a pack, now im at a pack a day

it becomes a ritual, i wake up i have to smoke, drive to work i smoke, at work i smoke, after a meal, with a coffee, when you meet up with a fellow smoker, directly after i blaze

smoking calms me down, relaxs me, when i have dedlines for school or am studying it takes my mind of it for a short few minutes

i hate it when i crave a ciggerette but wont have one, i dont smoke around my parents or girlfriend or people that dont smoke just to be curtious, but when you want one....so help you god it is the only thing on your mind.

i am thinking about quitting though, maybe going to call up one of those quit smoking helplines....get the patch blah blah blah

but i will not stop smoking the greenery

i have been smoking for 5 years, honestly deep deep deep down i hate it, but to a certain extent i love it

i am just very disapointed int he fact that hwne i started it was a few a day, they half a pack, now im at a pack a day

it becomes a ritual, i wake up i have to smoke, drive to work i smoke, at work i smoke, after a meal, with a coffee, when you meet up with a fellow smoker, directly after i blaze

smoking calms me down, relaxs me, when i have dedlines for school or am studying it takes my mind of it for a short few minutes

i hate it when i crave a ciggerette but wont have one, i dont smoke around my parents or girlfriend or people that dont smoke just to be curtious, but when you want one....so help you god it is the only thing on your mind.

i am thinking about quitting though, maybe going to call up one of those quit smoking helplines....get the patch blah blah blah

but i will not stop smoking the greenery

I only do it when I'm out drinking or partying. I find I have good luck getting approached by chicks when outside having a smoke at a bar.
pimp.gif

I only do it when I'm out drinking or partying. I find I have good luck getting approached by chicks when outside having a smoke at a bar.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom