NT Women: Would you date a guy a few inches shoter than you?

There's a girl I know that I just talk to time to time.

I never really pursued her since she's taller than me, so I ruled out the possibility.

But come a week ago one night, were exchanging texts while were at different clubs opposite side of town. She really wanted to see me, friendship or not, Ididn't end up meeting her that night.

Now looking at the past invites, the recent texts, and 'random walk-ins' at my job on campus. I'm beginning to believe otherwise.

I'm going to roll with the punches now and see if she was attracted or just genuinely friendly. I'd assume girls would ideally date men taller thanthemselves.

Flaming Hot. I know, you are among the few.

Just go for it, really, if height is what is holding you back, I'm sure a lot of these other NTers got it worse can't even talk to women.

I barely like guys that are my height. I'm 5'7 .. pretty average height for a female, so if you're shorter then that...it'd be tough.
but who knows maybe it'd work out if you make up for it in other places
smokin.gif

p.s. I too am curious how much of a height difference is there?

The shortest guy i've dated was only an inch taller than me, that's my limit. It just feels awkward if the guy is shorter than me.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

The shortest guy i've dated was only an inch taller than me, that's my limit. It just feels awkward if the guy is shorter than me.
so what if the guy of your dreams turns out to be an inch or two shorter than u? would you not give him the time of day just based on his height,something he cant control

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

so what if the guy of your dreams turns out to be an inch or two shorter than u? would you not give him the time of day just based on his height, something he cant control
I would, but i'm just saying it feels a little awkward. If he was the man of my dreams though it wouldn't matter i guess.

wait. theres actually girls here? interesting.

back to the topic really tall girls like 6+ claim it doesn't really matter, but their confidence must make up for the height difference. I interviewed agirls volleyball team on their perfect mate and that was the overall consensus from the designated spiker/blockers.

Her last boyfriend was a few inches shorter than her. I know she's not a full fledged foot, lol. I'd say maybe 2-4.

When I'm talking to her, I don't really notice it. Put it that way.

on a side note. YNS = I don't know.

Personally, I wouldn't date anyone shorter than me -- considering I'm only 5'1
laugh.gif
.. But I've seen plenty of females w/ shorter boyfriends.Do your thing.

I'm 5'9 and I've never dated a guy shorter than me, but I'm not completely opposed to it. It would all depend on the guy.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I barely like guys that are my height. I'm 5'7 .. pretty average height for a female, so if you're shorter then that...it'd be tough.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif

I'd say thats a bit above average.

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

smokin.gif

I'd say thats a bit above average.

I agree...
eek.gif

5'4 is the average height for a female... This variation of a post always comes up. I'm a 5'6 guy and I generally have a 5'4 and under rule cuzi wanna have that "heel safety" and already being short it wold feel so weird having a 5'7 girl on my arm.

tried it....didn't work.

I honestly wouldn't wanna put somebody through my smart a** comments, so I just don't do it. Plus...I've had no troubles finding dudes who aretaller than me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom