NT, would you consider Batman and Superman "best friends"?

depends on what storyline you follow. Generally though, they have a mutual trust and appreciation for each other

In the Justice League cartoon it always seemed like they were in competition with each other and really did not like each other.

Batman always seemed a bit salty.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

OP you and the first poster best friends?

srs question

The best.
happy.gif

Ok I'm a avid comic reader and I'm not gonna search through a million pages of archives for a picture but i can tell you that 99% of the time those two are like brothers.

batman got mental issues. superman spends his free time cozy with ms lane. Batman spends his free time as mr. wayne

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok I'm a avid comic reader and I'm not gonna search through a million pages of archives for a picture but i can tell you that 99% of the time those two are like brothers.

i thought it was flash and super though that's like brothers? ...i just thought batman was a good friend
lol NO
Flash and Supers are great friends 

they're teammates, they dont have to be best friends but they work well and compliment each other. batman has the intelligence while superman has the strength and they respect each other.

I think its mutual respect, but supes does not agree with Bats way of crimefighting. They have come to blows in dark knight returns, and were on different sides in Kingdom Come. But those are all elseworlds so take it with a grain of salt.

superman was naive and possibly considered batman his friend. But Batman saw him as a teammate and always had the kryptonite on deck just in case. He was about that life.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I think its mutual respect, but supes does not agree with Bats way of crimefighting. They have come to blows in dark knight returns, and were on different sides in Kingdom Come. But those are all elseworlds so take it with a grain of salt.
But they are ALWAYS together at the end. I mean they have a comic together Superman/batman 
batman_superman_logo.jpg
\

**** gray refers to superman as his UNCLE of all things. 

Batman was godfather to supermans kid....batman probablly wouldnt admit it but there best freinds

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

But they are ALWAYS together at the end. I mean they have a comic together Superman/batman 
batman_superman_logo.jpg
\

**** gray refers to superman as his UNCLE of all things. 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom