NT, would you eat? vol. extra fresh seafood

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

i honestly could do andrew zimmermans(sp?) job no problem. so yes
That dude has to be a homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that. It doesn't matter what animal it is they are tasting, son must eat the balls and penis. It never fails. Beef penis is fairly common so pass on that, but this dude is on tv eating goat nuts, frog balls, komodo dragon testes, lion penis, elephant shaft, rhino foreskin, iguana chode, I'm like dude wth.
But you still watch it.
Which is most likely the reason why he eats it. (shock value)
Andrew's laughing all the way to the bank.

if money is involved, then yes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

if money is involved, then yes 
laugh.gif
The only way.

Isnt serving this $%$% living and then pouring soy sauce on the wound where you chopped its head off kinda messed up though?

At first sight I said hell no. But honestly its not too far off from some stuff I already eat... So maybe?

Kids at Korea wrap octopus up with chopsticks like it's spaghetti and start munchin' on that thing
sick.gif

I had to turn down that offer

I thought this was going to be the video of the people eating fish in the restaurant while it was still breathing.

I prefer my calamari lightly dusted with flour, fried & brought to my table with some seafood sauce or mayo-hotsauce dip please.

On another note though the whole wrapping around the chopsticks thing - that's because you have to make sure that suckers on the tentacles don't stick to your esophagus on the way down causing you to choke to death... wasn't that a plot point in CSI: NY in one episode?

In any case, I'll stick with sashimi & oysters. Anything else raw would be pretty much out of desperation/situational factors.

never had live squid before but I would definitely try it.

I know a big part of eating "live" seafood is the novelty factor, but I still think it tastes good.

LIVE sweet shrimp where it is immediately shelled and the body is still moving is pretty good.

Took a family vacation to Korea a couple months back and we visited an area that is famous for their women freedivers who collect octopus, sea squirts, and abalone. They setup shop right on the shore where you can buy live seafood and they cut it up on the spot. While it looks fairly unappetizing to see a buncha wriggling pieces on a plate, its actually quite good (well... its an acquired taste... my wife wouldn't touch the stuff). Unfortunately that stuff is not cheap. My old man and I sat there and killed a couple bottles of soju and some live octopus and sea squirt while some less adventurous tourists snapped pics of us as if we were some heathens. They do warn you about properly chewing your food though, especially the octopus. Them little buggers are strong and will attach themselves to your gums/cheeks/teeth whatever. You gotta make damn sure that you chewed em up good so that they dont latch on to your esophogaus on the way down.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

never had live squid before but I would definitely try it.

I know a big part of eating "live" seafood is the novelty factor, but I still think it tastes good.

LIVE sweet shrimp where it is immediately shelled and the body is still moving is pretty good.

Took a family vacation to Korea a couple months back and we visited an area that is famous for their women freedivers who collect octopus, sea squirts, and abalone. They setup shop right on the shore where you can buy live seafood and they cut it up on the spot. While it looks fairly unappetizing to see a buncha wriggling pieces on a plate, its actually quite good (well... its an acquired taste... my wife wouldn't touch the stuff). Unfortunately that stuff is not cheap. My old man and I sat there and killed a couple bottles of soju and some live octopus and sea squirt while some less adventurous tourists snapped pics of us as if we were some heathens. They do warn you about properly chewing your food though, especially the octopus. Them little buggers are strong and will attach themselves to your gums/cheeks/teeth whatever. You gotta make damn sure that you chewed em up good so that they dont latch on to your esophogaus on the way down.
eek.gif

I'd say im a bit adventurous with food...but i don't know if i can eat something that's still moving.

Don't they have ink and what not still if they're alive? 

Back
Top Bottom