NT, would you guys go to a work event...

just got hired at this phone kiosk spot, like not even hired filled out papers today, n e ways, dude told me they were having this little party type thing at a hookah place with other kiosks, to "celebrate" the kiosk im getting hired at, being the  #1 sellers
i know no1 at all, not even officially hired. should i roll?

since it's a new job you should go and at least get to know some people, but don't plan on making this a career.

Yeah man, I mean you are gonna be working with them.  Plus it's a great time to break the ice with them yadadadamean.

just so yall know, only two people there i will b working with, every1 else is like from other stores/malls/kiosks

dammit nt i hate this i dont wanna go, but yall are making me
laugh.gif

YES. My company holds tech shows twice a year, I'm all 
pimp.gif
 every time i get the invite.
free drinks 
pimp.gif

prizes 
pimp.gif

chance to mingle with females from other companies 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best way to network and get to see the ladies if they like you outside of work then working would just be that much easier
pimp.gif

done it before..even hosted one...
pimp.gif
...female co-workers always came out their shell and showed a totally different "side"

i wouldn't go. it just seems like it would be really awkward to me, attending a party with absolutely nobody you know doesn't seem like a good look. If you had worked like a week or so than yeah that would be fine, but since you haven't i wouldn't go

Originally Posted by rocman23

i wouldn't go. it just seems like it would be really awkward to me, attending a party with absolutely nobody you know doesn't seem like a good look. If you had worked like a week or so than yeah that would be fine, but since you haven't i wouldn't go
grin.gif
 loser. 

Originally Posted by rocman23

4r25wu0.jpg

6tzmn3t.jpg

1zf8rr.jpg

4dquaup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom