NT would you knowingly sleep with a married woman??

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

0f83563ee354409f10075f728e94d0944fdcb9b.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

That's a tough one. It depends if I respect her husband...

Cosign. If I know the husband and he is a jerk. I am playing ball. If I don't know him, I wouldn't do it.

i've done it more than once.... I've actually done it several times... Marraige aint nothing but a piece of paper..... If u dont do it someone elsewill

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by nealraj006

No, I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship just for a couple memories. There's so many girls out there, why go for the taken ones?
In many/most cases, the relationship is ruined already.
real talk. the woman i was with hated her husband...i had no shame

Nah I couldn't. Since i turned 13 my pops would always tell me it was wrong andit would leadto bad karma. He would say if did later in life when I wasmarried my wife would end up creeping around on me

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i couldn't go with it...thats some *+#+@% up #!!!...i'd murder people if that happened tome[/color]

Nah, too much respect for others. Plus I wouldn't want some dude to put a bounty on my head for being a home-wrecker.

Naw man. I'd feel bad and there's always the chance that some crazy @%% husband will come after you trying to end your life.

Def. Not worth it

what bout a girl u messed with b4 she got married, she gets married and hits u up for sex later.

Hell no.

Adultery disgusts me. I dont even like talking to chicks with boyfriends. If you wanna do you, do you but be honest...

SMH. if you sleep with a dude's wife...he has a right to lace both you and her...that's violation of marriage, which is for life IMO

disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom