NT yall still clubbin??? VOL. whats your typical weekend

mine usually starts thrusday and goes on through sunday night. clubbing on thursday and sunday and usually parties friday and saturday. Seattle got a few hotspots, parties aint really getting off like that out this way.

basically just seeing whats good w/ NT social life, how yall doin it?

seattle obviously aint the best city in the contry but, you know the right people (as anywhere else) its over.
pimp.gif

Unless I'm spinnin at a party I can no longer do clubs. It's a party every night of the week here in the Chi. The nightlife no longer does it for me.

sat was my 1st time out since christmas and it was
eyes.gif
. i used to go hardon the weekends but as of late i jus been takin it easy. Between my car needing inspected and it bein cold as $@%! outside i havent really been in a big hurryto get back on the scene anyway

but a typical weekend for pmighty consists of 100pf niko, and either chill down my boys crib or out w/my girl. jus regular $@%! i suppose

Thursdays i usually hit this open mic poetry spot. it sorta energizes me for the weekend
Friday i tend to hit up my best friends crib and just poly there. They blow weed...i tend to just sip something. the dozens we play are
eek.gif

Saturday we club and bug out. Im not getting tired of it...cuz in NYC there's always somewhere new to go and new @*$% to meet
Sunday is the day of rest

my ex was trying to club with me this weekend...and i'm like..."you REALLY dont wanna do that..." i talk to any chick i think is cute...and iknow she still has some feelings there

usually start around wednesday with copping about a 1/8 to last me for the next week n a half-2 weeks...when friday rolls around its either the bar or somewhere to get drinks n talk !@!# with the boys and saturday its probably the same thing or over to someones house for a pow wow...i try and limit my clubappearances to once a month !@!# gets repetitive...did go to space this weekend tho and that was nutso

Tuesday is Mixx Ultra Lounge or Grass Lounge
Thursday used to be Karu & Y but now I might just go to Cafe Iguanas or the Forge
Friday I might go to Spirits, Cameo or Mansion typically
Saturday I'll hit up Nikki Marina, Cameo or Mansion
Sunday it's back to the Forge or Grass Lounge

I typically go out 3 or 4 nights a week and I hit up one of those spots given the night. There are still a few spots I want to
check out, I heard there was a club in the Fountainbleu Hotel that be poppin on Saturday's I think.

dont do the club %+@$ cause er weekend its the same %+@$ going down

from being with the misses, chillin with my folk, eatin out (pause), and so on

Honestly, outside of the opportunity to maybe hear some new music and networking I don't really care for clubs and bars like that. I've had asthmaall my life so I hate smoke and don't really drink so it's whatever. Don't get me wrong; I'll still go out and have fun. But it's not anecessity to me. I know people who seem like they would cease to exist if they couldn't go clubbing every weekend.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Tuesday is Mixx Ultra Lounge or Grass Lounge
Thursday used to be Karu & Y but now I might just go to Cafe Iguanas or the Forge
Friday I might go to Spirits, Cameo or Mansion typically
Saturday I'll hit up Nikki Marina, Cameo or Mansion
Sunday it's back to the Forge or Grass Lounge

I typically go out 3 or 4 nights a week and I hit up one of those spots given the night. There are still a few spots I want to
check out, I heard there was a club in the Fountainbleu Hotel that be poppin on Saturday's I think.
Geezus H Krist!
eek.gif
you must blow through money like nothingthat's at least $160 every week with that schedule if you pay entrance and buy 1 1/2 drinks and I know you don't have only one drink all night andthat's without gas or parking...I don't even want to imagine if you're going out and getting bottles and valet every night
sick.gif

now if you have connects and don't pay entrance then
pimp.gif
and we need totalk because I need a setup like that

My friends and I are party promoters, so we pretty much party every Weds, Thurs, Fri, (sometimes) and Sat. If you're in the bay area, you should come outto our parties. PM me for guestlist details.

I only go to clubs on Friday's or Saturday's. I used to go both days.

I havent been to a house party in over a year.

Yo Homeboy, what clubs do yall be going to?

Stopped clubbing feb 08...got bagged up for disordly conduct and been staying outta trouble to keep it off my record Too many people getting stabbed, shot,jumped out here and bad enough people don't like me....weekends consist of me on this wonderful site

this of clubs round my way same people, same nonsense, same *&$% ! just waiting till i turn 21 and head out to the city. for now i just chill at the cribor with my boys. drive around, play madden ... havent gone clubbin in like a yr... it used to be a weekly thing. it gets boring after a while

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I only go to clubs on Friday's or Saturday's.
...And the clubs over here suck... Real small and +#%%.

How do you guys have the energy to go to clubs during work week?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yo Homeboy, what clubs do yall be going to?

On Weds. we just started Fluid
Thurs. we do Gravity Lounge
1st and 3rd friday we do 330 Ritch
and every other Saturday we do Atmosphere.

i get shown love on my side of the city so i usually dont pay to get into clubs so

Tuesday- 2 dollars vodka all night
Friday- local club where the bartenders show my crazy love so i usually get twisted for like 10 dollars the whole night
Saturday-if i feel like going out then its any club...worth paying to get in.

to old for house partys unless its close family and friends.

i don't club like i used to...
1. its to cold right now
2. i'm not feelin the people i used to go out with
3. if was to out it would be with guys and most of the time thats not fun

i'll hit a club if i'm at home or out of town but not really at school...

Back
Top Bottom