NT, you ever been tricked into doing drugs? it sucks

Being tricked into doing drugs sucks. I'm all for drugs, don't get me wrong... but the unintentional application of said substances can be terrible. Yeah it's late night NT and I'm in a weird mood.

Last spring I took a two-month break from smoking weed. I was just doing it way too much and it was getting in the way of my school work (college soph). I also wanted to stay clean for a summer job where I may have had to do a drug test. I began to focus more on music and before one of my shows, I ended up smoking hookah with this pirate guy.

n185104705_31993227_4649.jpg
n183501315_30153807_3183.jpg

His name is Steve, and apparently when his parents died during his childhood he went nuts and starting doing the pirate thing. Anyways, I was smoking hookah with him at this bar and he sprang it on me that there was some "wacky tobaccy" in his pipe along with some shisha or whatever that sthit is called. I freaked out since I was trying to stay clean for a drug test, and I was only a few minutes away from drumming with my group. He laughed in my face (like a true pirate, doesn't give a F) and I ended up messing up most of my songs due to my stoned nature. I hadn't smoked for two months and it hit me like a ton of bricks, I was so off rhythmically.
indifferent.gif

Basically I learned to never trust pirates or to smoke hookah with them. I hate this guy now and most pirates by association. Good thing my summer job literally employed crack heads and mentally ******ed people so they had no drug testing program.... grocery stores, gotta love 'em.

My Dad has this 70's story where a kid in his freshman dorm dropped a tab of LSD in a dude's pop when he wasn't looking. This was UW-Madison in the Vietnam Era, so of course things were nuts. No one ever told dude that there was !!%#!$! acid in his soda, so he went nuts. The last thing my dad saw of him was this dude walking down the middle of state street, tripping in the middle of traffic.

Anyone else gone through this? it sucks. And yes, cool story bro!

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I ended up smoking hookah with this pirate guy.

His name is Steve

I was smoking hookah with him at this bar and he sprang it on me that there was some "wacky tobaccy" in his pipe

Basically I learned to never trust pirates or to smoke hookah with them. I hate this guy now and most pirates by association.
laugh.gif

noooooo!

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why would you do hookah with a pirate fam? that should have been a red flag right there, that hookah could have been laced with God knows what.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Being tricked into doing drugs sucks. I'm all for drugs, don't get me wrong... but the unintentional application of said substances can be terrible. Yeah it's late night NT and I'm in a weird mood.

Last spring I took a two-month break from smoking weed. I was just doing it way too much and it was getting in the way of my school work (college soph). I also wanted to stay clean for a summer job where I may have had to do a drug test. I began to focus more on music and before one of my shows, I ended up smoking hookah with this pirate guy.

n185104705_31993227_4649.jpg

His name is Steve, and apparently when his parents died during his childhood he went nuts and starting doing the pirate thing. Anyways, I was smoking hookah with him at this bar and he sprang it on me that there was some "wacky tobaccy" in his pipe along with some shisha or whatever that sthit is called. I freaked out since I was trying to stay clean for a drug test, and I was only a few minutes away from drumming with my group. He laughed in my face (like a true pirate, doesn't give a F) and I ended up messing up most of my songs due to my stoned nature. I hadn't smoked for two months and it hit me like a ton of bricks, I was so off rhythmically.
indifferent.gif

Basically I learned to never trust pirates or to smoke hookah with them. I hate this guy now and most pirates by association. Good thing my summer job literally employed crack heads and mentally ******ed people so they had no drug testing program.... grocery stores, gotta love 'em.

My Dad has this 70's story where a kid in his freshman dorm dropped a tab of LSD in a dude's pop when he wasn't looking. This was UW-Madison in the Vietnam Era, so of course things were nuts. No one ever told dude that there was !!%#!$! acid in his soda, so he went nuts. The last thing my dad saw of him was this dude walking down the middle of state street, tripping in the middle of traffic.

Anyone else gone through this? it sucks. And yes, cool story bro!
Whos the female, post more

she looks wifey type

laugh.gif
yeah you take any more than a month off when you're a habitual tree smoker and your gonna be in the clouds... in a bad way.

Cool story bro, literally.

Yes, it got me kicked outta my first High School but I still got my Diploma. Don't do it in public.

yeah I was at a rave..asked for a mint..ended up haveing a research chem on it..I done the chem before and didn't like it much then so it was really bad this time..should have known better anyways..never take mints from a chick with teddy bear ears and a passifier in the first place..

happened to my friend on his bday. I guess the trees he smoked was laced with other stuff. he said he had bad tunnel vision and had to grab on to random people to cross the street.

"Basically I learned to never trust pirates or to smoke hookah with them. I hate this guy now and most pirates by association."
this had me like
laugh.gif

At least you learned an important lesson you can pass down for generations. :lo

Back
Top Bottom