NT, you ever drink alone? vol. beer in shower

So, the whip is in the shop.  Dont wanna waste money on a cab.  Which leaves me at the crib, drinkin this case of BL until something pops up. 

I dont see a problem with it, how do you feel?

inb4 forever alone

I just went out and got a 18 case of bottles... I had a long day and dont really feel like going out. Prolly just chill catch a buzz and play some 360

I'm drinking alone right now, I'm trying to put myself to sleep but this rain is too loud
laugh.gif

sure...i mean i don't kill a 30 rack on my own, but ill have a few if im home watching something with nothing else going on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sure...i mean i don't kill a 30 rack on my own, but ill have a few if im home watching something with nothing else going on
laugh.gif

Yup..why not? Helps me relax and fall asleep.

Not as bad as one would think, just have a couple beers or something else and chill out, hell even 
pimp.gif
 in the process.

I don't see anything wrong with doing anything alone... but that's just me, solo all day 
tired.gif

so long as it doesn't lead to destructive qualities, who cares?

*continues to sip my jack and coke*

Spoiler [+]
im getting ready to go out though

Gotta sip on some makers mark every now and then and reflect on the day..

Aside from drinking with food, i dont really do it.
But, I dont drink much at all anyways...

I don't drink anymore, but I love smoking cheeba alone and getting lost in my thoughts

nothing wrong with a few pregame drinks before people show up

now if you slammin a 12 pack solo on the regular......

not about that life

I cant really imagine doing that, rather just save it for fun times with friends

only problem I see with it is that it's bud light.  I've never been able to drink bud light, but budweiser is 
pimp.gif

I've had a few beers by myself, and I am guilty of taking beers into the shower with me on a hot day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom