NT young Jordanheads..would u wear a DMP pk if...

I'll cut some slack because I'd do the same thing. I'd wear them if my mom gave them to me without knowing they were fakes...

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

CrazyCisko that was my cousin

since its my cousin i got these fake 13s from i where them when i see him and he lives an hour away so its not a big deal

but if i were you to be honst i would wear them everyday if i where somthing gold. its this case who cares if there real or legit your mom got you want you wanted and thats that, just dont put them somewhere and not just wear them. as i said who cares your mom got you what you wanted and she didnt know, also my father got me jordan 1s PNT the red ones for my birthday when i was 13 and i new they where fake but i wore them and kept wearing them and i still do once in a while. if its a gift from any one even a freind, family, etc, you should wear them not just for a sign of respect but they wasted how much money on those shoes for you.

hope this helps

i agree with him to a certain extent since you didnt get them and out of respect you can just wear them, BUT i would never ask them or have them get me Jsor anything where they may come up on fakes just because they and you are getting ripped off. if anything have them give you cash and you can go out and getthe real deal. Its nice sporting the fakes for them to show appreciation but at the same time it sucks to know they paid if not retail, more, for a pair offakes.

Hold up if I read right your mom paid between $400-600 for a pair of shoes? Wow my mom hates it when I buy my own shoes and would stoneface me for life if Iwanted her to buy me shoes that cost more than $200. Anyway F what these dumb F'cks say just wear them. She spent a lot of time and money to get them foryou so the least you could do is be grateful. Anyway yea post pics I want to see how bad it is.

id wear them to make her happy..or id keep the deadstock just to add to the collection..and let her know i love them so much i cant wear them .cause i dontwanna ruin them/

money and shoes are replaceable, ur mom's love isn't, show her u love her, wear them,

if u tell her they're fakes she'll prolly feel bad,

HELL no.

Someone ripped off your beloved mom by selling her counterfeit goods.

Tell her they're fake and see if she can get her money back.

What is wrong with you people telling him to rock fakes?

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Yes.

What she did was awesome.

Your mother is going to always be there for you. What has Jordan ever done for you?

I'd rock the fakes proudly. If you could post pics, that'd be nice. Thx.

Exactly what he said

Dont wear them?!?!?! thats the dumbest thing i heard,

Who do you love more, your mom or jordan?

i dont know about fake dmps' but back in 2002 i had a cyst bust right by my navel. the pain was horrible and i spent the new years night and day in thehospital.
It sucked but the Morphine was great !
If you want to wear them, wear them. who care what someone else thinks.

if your mom went as far as that to get what you wished for, then i would just keep them so your mom would be happy and for sentimental value. sometimes moneyaint everything

my parents buy me clothes that i really wouldn't wear, but i wear them anyway. same principle i guess...

I love shoes... but i love my mom more.... let her know that they arn't legit (not in a bad way), regardless of how much she payed... because if she let goof $500+ on a pair of kicks for you it obviously means she cares and loves you a whole lot... so let her know about it... i highly doubt she would get mad ifyou say she is as good as she is... who knows, might get a real legit pair...

well I know this is a touchy subject because it involves this persons mother, but.....

I can not believe that we are at the point where there are people on NT who would recommend wearing fakes, for whatever reason...I mean a majority of thepeople who replied here said go head and wear em...
smh.gif
I mean some guy even saidadd them to your collection!!!!
embarassed.gif

I guess its on you...go ahead and wear them... Just in the house and in front of her....

But if you go outside wearing them, you obviously do not mind fakes, and therefore probably shouldn't be on NT...

^^^

Wow man!!! Someone's on a high horse. You come off as incredibly judgmental. I dont really care how much I love Jays and support them and dont supportfakes, a mother's love is a mother's love. I would never break my mom's heart like that and tell her that I wouldn't rock em because they werefakes.

I dont know man, I love Jays but sometimes I think cats take this waayyy too seriously. And come on "you probably shouldnt be on NT". Who died andmade you ruler of the internet?

Wow man!!! Someone's on a high horse. You come off as incredibly judgmental.
High horse or whatever, I'm not being judgmental... just offering my opinion to someone who chose to use this board as a means to solve hispersonal dilemma...And I remember when this board used to be about educating people who loved sneakers about how to stay away from fakes...
I dont really care how much I love Jays and support them and dont support fakes, a mother's love is a mother's love. I would never break my mom's heart like that and tell her that I wouldn't rock em because they were fakes. I dont know man, I love Jays but sometimes I think cats take this waayyy too seriously.
Again with all due respect to him and his mother, but talk about taking things to seriously? Do you really think it will break her heart to findout she bought fakes. It might piss her off a little, but she should be pissed, she got ripped off. It should piss him off too. I mean IMO anyone who reallyloves their mother would try and find out who ripped their mom off and try to do something about it instead of sitting around trying to justify wearing fakes.If nothing else to make sure she doesn't get ripped off again....
And come on "you probably shouldnt be on NT". Who died and made you ruler of the internet?

O.k., maybe I was a little harsh with that last comment. I mean I hope he does the right thing, but for those who are on here saying go ahead andwear fakes
smh.gif

I don't think I'm the ruler of the internet...I'm just someone who knows why fakes just flat suck for anyone who truly is a fan of these Shoes andhas been for years. A few short years ago this guy would've have gotten flamed hard for this question. Now a lot of the original "Heads", orwhatever you wanna call them, have either given up on kicks, or just read NT for info and don't even bother posting much anymore. I came up learning fromthem and now I am using this medium to hopefully help other "young NT Jordanheads" realize that sneakers are in fact, not that serious, and if youcan't get the real things right now, just work harder, save your money, and get the next ones. But please don't resort to paying slightly less for somecrappy replicas which are created from, and lead to, a ton of other negative activities...... Thats what this community was supposed to be about and Yes, Itake it that seriously
wink.gif

I mean his post uses the title "Jordanhead".....Now using his term, I would hope a "Jordanhead" wouldn't even have to think about if hewas gonna wear fakes....for whatever reason
ohwell.gif

And, I have a feeling Michael Himself would be the first to question why you thought it was necessary to wear those counterfeit J's...just in case I'mon too high of a horse for my words to mean anything
grin.gif

Man I just hope mommy wasnt given up the boom-boom in the back room for some fakes...

^^ shut up you dumb !@@$

and as far as everybody suggesting returning the shoes, we don't even know where they came from and if they can be returned. so if you tell your mom thatthey're fake, and the problem can't be rectified then you're left with a mess on your hands. What was done is over with and the best thing left todo is make your mom feel like she did something meaningful and make sure she knows you appreciate what she did. The best thing to do that is to wear the damnthings

I'd keep them around until I could afford a real pair and then make the old switcheroo....sorry to hear about ur situation though...

lemme get this straight... if he doesn't wear em that means he don't love his mom? that's what i'm takin from alot of the posts. i love my momtoo, but if she bought me fakes i would do exactly what i told the NTer who was given fake thirteens by his cousin: act like ya like em... but don't rockem out of principle. be respectful and grateful that you have such thoughtful family, family thoughtful enough to search extra hard for somethin you'd likefor your birthday/christmas/whatever, but at the end of the day, fakes are fakes.

the first stoneface i've ever given:
indifferent.gif
cuz i can't believe NTers are sayin its okay to rock fakes.

^^^ Thank you......I can't believe so many supported wearing fakes...
frown.gif

You would probably sell your mom for some j's huh?? j/k
Hell No, my mom died when I was young, so a mothers love is probably waaaay more meaningful to me than the people on here who are claiming its anexcuse for wearing fakes....

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

lemme get this straight... if he doesn't wear em that means he don't love his mom? that's what i'm takin from alot of the posts. i love my mom too, but if she bought me fakes i would do exactly what i told the NTer who was given fake thirteens by his cousin: act like ya like em... but don't rock em out of principle. be respectful and grateful that you have such thoughtful family, family thoughtful enough to search extra hard for somethin you'd like for your birthday/christmas/whatever, but at the end of the day, fakes are fakes.

the first stoneface i've ever given:
indifferent.gif
cuz i can't believe NTers are sayin its okay to rock fakes.
You even said it yourself it was okay to rock fakes. What you talkin' about?

Whether it's in the house or out, rocking fakes, is just that, rocking fakes.

Its cool only if you wear big fake diamond earrings with them... Ballin out of control!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom