NT, your recommendations for a good-fitting long-sleeve thermal?

It might be because I'm a tall and skinny dude, but I'm having trouble finding thermals that fit well. Either the chest area is wayyyy too tight andthe sleeves look like damn pillow cases, or the chest area is too loose and my arms are tight as hell.

I'm 5'10 and 140lbs if you need a frame of reference. Please help before I freeze to death.

u aint tall if u under 6' imo

i just wanted to say that

anyway the only thermals i have are footlocker athletic fit thermals. But i dont really rock thermals like that

I saw Target has some thermals for $10 each, don't know how well they fit but i was thinking of copping a few. Have white, black, and grey ones.

Buy a proclub thermal....

use a knife or razor to cut off the stitching and remove the logo on the front of it

wash inside out and dry in the dryer (makes it shrink a bit so it fits snug.

if you wear looser jeans (like 501's) get an XL...if you rockin slim fits get a large

300.jpg

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I saw Target has some thermals for $10 each, don't know how well they fit but i was thinking of copping a few. Have white, black, and grey ones.

those are actually the ones i copped. merona right? it's weird, i bought a grey and black one, and they fit different. the grey is slightly more loosewhile the black one feels like a python around my chest. i know thermals are supposed to be tight but damn, this is borderline uncomfortable.

They're not that difficult to find. It's more a matter of what sizes you normally wear. If you're already wearing larger sized tees, and you buy athermal in the same size, then they're obviously gonna be baggy. Are you trying on thermals that are like a size or two down...? As for brands, I'vesurprisingly had luck at Old Navy in years past if you're just looking for a plain, solid color look. Urban Outfitters has a pretty good thermal/Henleyselection, too. And they're normally made for slimmer dudes.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

those are actually the ones i copped. merona right? it's weird, i bought a grey and black one, and they fit different. the grey is slightly more loose while the black one feels like a python around my chest. i know thermals are supposed to be tight but damn, this is borderline uncomfortable.
Don't remember the brand, just remember seeing them in the ad this week. If that's the case then i probably won't cop.

$5/1 @ Old Navy Black Friday.

You cannot beat that.

I just recently found out my ex works at American Apparel too
eek.gif
Looks likea got a good 50% discount for 2010.

Gap thermals

100% Polyester
sick.gif

Ralph Lauren....I got about every color thermal.And they dont shrink when you wash and dry them.Color stays in and everything.You can go to macys and catch emfor like 20-30 bucks

Old Navy's thermals are the only ones that actually fit me. Plus, they're easy on the wallet compared to other brands.

american apparel

Gilt Groupe is going to have American Apparel on sale tomorrow starting at noon eastern time...don't know if they will have thermals or not

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells designer and high end brands at discountedprices...usually up to 70% off...up to 90% off if final sales

if you're not a member you can use this invitation link:

link

Back
Top Bottom