NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I think we should do away with the whole 'Who's been online the past 30 mins'

It's more of an eyesore than useful, IMO

Not everybody has to scroll all the way down the page

I kinda miss the whole number of pages showing up in the forum. I know it makes sense to save space that we don't hundreds of page numbers cluttering upthe forum, but it was always easier to spot a bigger post that way.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by franchise3

I think we should do away with the whole 'Who's been online the past 30 mins'

It's more of an eyesore than useful, IMO

Not everybody has to scroll all the way down the page
Maybe you meant 'Now' instead of 'Not' (?)

It shows for me
ohwell.gif

Is there a way to turn this off?

no, I meant what I said..... you don't have to go all the way to the bottom of the page if you don't wanna see it

Had this been a different move for ex.
If we started of on Vbulletin and move to ezboard people would have been still complaining. Just give it time. It's barley the second day.

If we started of on Vbulletin and move to ezboard people would have been still complaining. Just give it time. It's barley the second day.
i agree, ive more or less gotten used to it already, and i think once everyone gets the hang of it, the new NT will get all you guys'approvals

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

no, I meant what I said..... you don't have to go all the way to the bottom of the page if you don't wanna see it
That's the thing. I do.

Say I'm looking at General, Sports or whatever, and I'm looking at the thread topics.

I don't see anything really, so I wanna go to Page 2.

I have to scroll all the way down. And past the whole 'Who's online' thing, to get to the pages.

The only other alternative is to scroll all the way up, and then go to page 2.

I guess I just gotta get used to it, since the old NT you didn't have to scroll past something to get to Page 2.

With this new NT though I like how it shows you who posted last in the thread and how you can change the time so it corresponds to your time zone.

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

it's ok we will all get used to it but i want the old emoticons back the new one suck
Click the smiley face icon on the toolbar to use the old smileys.

Definitely miss the previous, simple ezBoard layout. Gotta get used to this Yuku.
ohwell.gif

Atleast we still have the old school emoticons, btw it's crazy how you can resize, embed, and everything though.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom