NTATL Nike talk ATL

also i recommend that in the future that you get to champs in lenox early

it was getting hella shady dudes shoes missing and someone basically requested two shoes not in the winner size and him and homie copped them. its getting ugly

only reason i witnessed it was i was late at lenox champs. pulled up 2:40.

so many reseller herbs up there

A. i dont know you dont talk to me
B. why all these 12 year old's and dusty looking dudes up here in yeezys but look like they bathe in dumpster juice
C. stop holding up lines and people asking about the left overs raffle

one little kid kept asking the same question over and over and over about the left over raffle

I bought ge XI last week from FTL to get money back on my account. Still got waitlisted.

FTL is trash now champs and FTA is the ish i got all 3 but my boy got waitlisted at FTL and another person did too

hit everywhere else

i know champs is money everytime

Lol! Actually no...as usual I don’t hit EVER on apps so stuck playing the extras line. Had to choose bw 4 or 5.

actually that what i was talking about the extra's line they usally raffle them. just sell it no one is trading for that. i never wait in them lines cause unless im flipping i have no reason to have a bae size that bae don't fit

i did scoop someones 6.5 for little over retail tho

actually that what i was talking about the extra's line they usally raffle them. just sell it no one is trading for that. i never wait in them lines cause unless im flipping i have no reason to have a bae size that bae don't fit

i did scoop someones 6.5 for little over retail tho
Agree. The people in the line annoyed me more than anything...but it could just be my age (37):lol: ...these may just end up w my wife!

im 30 and was done within 5 min of that crap

Bruh I got there about 2:10. I saw this old Asian lady try to pick up a pair for her son she reserved and buddy at the check in said the size wasn’t there. Luckily they had my size bc I would have run to the back and snatched my ****

Like I said on rest accounts buy like a pack of socks. You don’t have to go all in. Just get it off zero

My account has $250 spent ‍♂️

It’s all good. These weren’t a must have. It does kinda suck with the reset though

Bruh I got there about 2:10. I saw this old Asian lady try to pick up a pair for her son she reserved and buddy at the check in said the size wasn’t there. Luckily they had my size bc I would have run to the back and snatched my ****

Def lenox champs seems to be getting shady around the later times of the day espcially with pairs that may be left over im just saying get in early there and get out in the future.

all i saw was some wispers among peoples and saying i got you blah blah.... one dude size 8.5 wasn't there and magically they let him cop an 8, which makes no sense
he was on the phone saying he about to grab a 7 out of champs as well.

just saying seems this is happening with small sizes just be on it

Lenox playing stupid on twitter to avoid a camp out

they still never want a "shattered backboard" situation ever again!!!!

if Nike Chi and Nike NYC getting them why wouldn't Lenox

i expect Lenox either to say they dropping that morning which by the time you read the tweet line 100 strong already and or they spill the news on Tuesday

either way i expect a line at Lenox early weds morning that or they going to Migrate over to the footlocker at Lenox as well

Uptempos on launch locator
Looks like it's fcfs at A majority of the footlockers

I'll be at work so app don't fail me now

Lenox is gonna announce tomorrow most likely. They are supposed to have hundreds of pairs. Apparently most stores will have plenty of pairs since it’s an Atlanta shoe.

They probably didn’t do app reserves for 2 reasons. 1 because it’s a Wednesday (even tho app reserves have taken place during tr week) and 2 because there’s probably plenty of pairs since it’s FCFS.

Just got off the phone with someone who is plugged at Lenox they just confirmed pairs.

As I said they were keeping it hush to avoid mass camp out.

Back
Top Bottom