NTATL Nike talk ATL

I’ve actually won a couple at that FNL (Yeezy and Royal 1). But I just didn’t know if I’d be wasting my time driving out there and they be out of tickets.

Im gone be at Stone crest that morning. All 3 Foot stores getting em. First come first serve. Hopefully I can come up on my size.

Exactly what I’m thinking. I’d like to think it’s chnaging, but we won’t have time to check in and all. At least not the same amount of time we’re used to.

Exactly what I’m thinking. I’d like to think it’s chnaging, but we won’t have time to check in and all. At least not the same amount of time we’re used to.
Right smh. Worse come to worse, I'll be driving from Athens to Stonecrest with my fingers crossed.

Makes no sense that the Gold Toe 1's and BC 3's are FCFS. I called Champs Lenox and they said the Gold Toe's will indeed be FCFS. I was hoping the apps would change to reservations but doubt it at this point.

I'm not trying to stand in line for either pair. Most likely will try my luck online.

they bugging if anything im going to nike lenox for gold toes why even have an app if your not going to use it

then put some trash super GR on there

I feel y’all. I’ve read FCFS for the WC also. Not even going to attempt for them instore.

Speaking of the ATL sports team, I heard they’re bringing a d league basketball team here and will cost tax payers 20-40 millions...

I feel y’all. I’ve read FCFS for the WC also. Not even going to attempt for them instore.

Speaking of the ATL sports team, I heard they’re bringing a d league basketball team here and will cost tax payers 20-40 millions...
WC (Free Throw) ain’t releasing in Atlanta unless the boutiques got them.

So basically if you want them get out there like what 3am Friday night lol

I’m actually curious what time people with realistically line up for things there

I wanna know if Lenox is getting gold toes if they don’t as a Nike store they trash

And

shows how much Nike cares about Atlanta

I wanna know if Lenox is getting gold toes if they don’t as a Nike store they trash

And

shows how much Nike cares about Atlanta

Facts. I was joking with an employee there last week about how they get no love from Nike. I highly doubt they will get them.

They used to get everything before the remodel/relocation. Even afterwards for a while. I don’t know what happened.

How Nike Lenox not get them but Champs in Sugarloaf Mills getting them. Thats an outlet mall. Also, people lined up at Wish starting last night.

thought about an attempt at wish im not experienced enough to camp for multiple days lmao i have hella days off cause of my promotion before transfer

heck i don't wanna line up for the gold toes im trying to find somewhere i can pull up on Friday at like 6 am and just cop

i haven't camped in so long i was going to do southlake i have a bad feeling about nike online this time around. i follow my gut on things like that.

People always line up at Wish. The official line doesn’t start yet

what ghost chairs

this is why even if Atlanta had a preme or anything dudes would mess it up it would have to be like downtown in like Atlantic station and allow no line ups or else herbs would just live there for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom