NTATL Nike talk ATL

Got the W at footlocker. Feeling good and I just got another call for a pair of 3s at my local mall. So far 2 GT, 2 BC.

My girlfriend's dollar amount got reset on all three apps last month so all waitlisted with 10 minute head start. Went 2/2 on my phone.

I’m just happy I got one. Sz 14 and they were limited I can enjoy one pair.

Basically stores probably has one pair or none in my size tbh.

Size 14s don’t really resell much for 1s if I’m correct lol

I’m
Not reSelling I’m actually a 14 lmao. I usually cop like size 12-13 if I’m in it for resell.

Most 14’s I end up flipping is because I got two of my size or. I went 13 and 14 not sure of sizing.

My ovo a 14 they will get me something. Not prime money but something.

Ashamed to say that I was in the gym when the reservations dropped. Had 10 min headstarts and everything. Picked up my phone at 7:30 too little too late. Smh

Ashamed to say that I was in the gym when the reservations dropped. Had 10 min headstarts and everything. Picked up my phone at 7:30 too little too late. Smh

You got a reservation and didn't confirm? If so, same thing happened to me with the blue tints. I thought I had a couple of hours to confirm but nope it was only a hour time frame I think.

But how did the FCFS for the GT go every one?

Man I tried everywhere for OVO 8s. Hopefully I can’t get these 17s tonight. I got the previous two Solefly drops. But I feel like more people will flock to these than the others because of the color, ASW hype with everything else, and people like 17s more.

I hit on both colors of the OVOs with the OVO raffle, BC3s from the early drop, and Free Throw Line 3s on SNKRS...first SNKRS win ever...but didn’t get Gold Toes. Going to Perimeter to see if there are unclaimed pairs. Not too pressed....ready for these Foams and then Bred Toes...

Dang. I struck out on everything. Even got waitlisted for cement 3s with a 10 min head start. Going to cop the multicolor vapormax Moc as a consolation.

I took Ls all week... Had five Snkrs accounts and took 10 Ls and got waitlisted for BC3s which I have been told are plenty to go around. Smh

Back
Top Bottom