NTATL Nike talk ATL

Amm was a horrible experience for atmos release. Shout out to Rio if your in here for calling your whole hood to come jump the line with you. I got to the door to be told, No more animal pack. These guys cut 20 deep, then when I cut into thier group I could here them saying “who is he” “how did he get up here”. SMH. Never camping there for a hyped release again. Only cutters got shoes not even the people that were there before me

That's exactly why I don't do FCFS. It's not worth the foolishness you have to deal with.

I saw an ADP officer in front of Social Status yesterday so not sure if that made a difference. Not sure how the release went there.

That's exactly why I don't do FCFS. It's not worth the foolishness you have to deal with.

I saw an ADP officer in front of Social Status yesterday so not sure if that made a difference. Not sure how the release went there.

My first campout there was cool. I hate those resell scumbags that want to call thier whole family to jump the line. Like bra wtf. U want all the pairs? He went in first and stayed by the door guiding his folks in, probably paying of the employee who was letting people in 3 at a time. And the employee never made them leave. They were actually looking at me kind of puzzled like “how did he get up here”. I won’t be spending any money with them so I guess that’s that. A shame how they do people standing in rain all night. Did you hit a pair?

I never understood FCFS in this day in age no one buys anything else but the shoes and major corprations already noticed it causes more harm than hype.

the same people get the shoes every time cutters and its mostly a wash. i have had good experiences at lenox but they never get anything so whats the poin t

I'm going to be doing the raffle for the Tinker 3 in Chicago and have a friend pick them up. How do I go about changing the name? Just change everything on my account?

My first campout there was cool. I hate those resell scumbags that want to call thier whole family to jump the line. Like bra wtf. U want all the pairs? He went in first and stayed by the door guiding his folks in, probably paying of the employee who was letting people in 3 at a time. And the employee never made them leave. They were actually looking at me kind of puzzled like “how did he get up here”. I won’t be spending any money with them so I guess that’s that. A shame how they do people standing in rain all night. Did you hit a pair?

Yeah the reseller crews are messing it up for everyone. I just tried on SNKRS and stuck out.

Whats up fam? What yal in for this weekend? I'm gonna go for the game royal 1's and maybe the gods will bless me with the SW 1/97.

Whats up fam? What yal in for this weekend? I'm gonna go for the game royal 1's and maybe the gods will bless me with the SW 1/97.

Might try to get a pair of the game royal 1's but not pressed. I'm really waiting on the shadow 1's next month. Also will try for the Tinker 3's. Hopefully Wish will do a raffle.

I got someone in Chicago, so I entered for the Tinkers and 1, through my FA app and changed the name.

Hopefully I can get those 97/1 from some of these raffles though.

I figured they are since I haven't seen anything about those or the SW. The raffle would've been today.

I figured they are since I haven't seen anything about those or the SW. The raffle would've been today.

That's what I was thinking. I was checking their social media all day. I guess they haven't learned their lesson after the last shooting incident.

Social is doing FCFS on SW 1/97
Maniere is doing a live raffle
Not sure about Wish but I think they will do FCFS
Oh, I was talking about Wish, so I thought you were saying they will raffle tomorrow. I don't deal with AMM and SS at all.

Did y’all not hear about it?

The manager made an “offensive” comment about people copping the human race unclaimed pairs

I hadn't heard anything about that. Was this the "offensive" comment?
DY2rgDaVAAABb1K.jpg

Back
Top Bottom