NTATL Nike talk ATL

This was a crazy week of sneakers...
- Got 2 acronym prestos - black & racer pink
- Won the wish raffle for purp aj1
- Got through footpatrol last night for 4d.

You stay eating. Congrats. How does the presto fit? I ordered a sz.10 from YME. But I feel like I should've gotten a full sz. down. Lmk, thanks.

Also how long did it take you to check out on FP? I've carted shoes but can't submit payment.

You stay eating. Congrats. How does the presto fit? I ordered a sz.10 from YME. But I feel like I should've gotten a full sz. down. Lmk, thanks.

Also how long did it take you to check out on FP? I've carted shoes but can't submit payment.

Yea I've been pretty lucky lately.
I get the black prestos on monday, so I will update you then.

I carted when it went live at 3, but the whole payment error thing happened and then it went to the waiting page. Got back in with it still in my cart and kept pressing the credit card option and the drop down showed up to fill in my info. I checked out at 3:31.

They may be the only location that actually releases a FSR whenever they release them...

Heard first hand from staff thaf all the Athelete’s Foot got their sizes below 10 snatch by the owner and sold on StockX, “allegedly”.

For once, being a big foot was an advantage and I took a W.

I doubt the owner sold them to stock x, usually they just sell to a bulk buyer

But athletes foot did backdoor their small sizes.

I doubt the owner sold them to stock x, usually they just sell to a bulk buyer

But athletes foot did backdoor their small sizes.

Im 100% sure they owner sold them on StockX. Multiple sources at different stores confirmed. They were told to tell customers that they had to semd them to the new store in DC.

Won the Wish raffle for the Off-white Chucks but the email doesn’t state what size I won.

I can’t recall the size I entered for since I put jn a few entries. Does anyone know if it will be an issue or should I be ok with my ID and the email?

Won the Wish raffle for the Off-white Chucks but the email doesn’t state what size I won.

I can’t recall the size I entered for since I put jn a few entries. Does anyone know if it will be an issue or should I be ok with my ID and the email?

You'll be okay as long as you have your ID. I've never had a problem in the past when I didn't know my size.

Anyone beaides me took a L from the No Ls drop that Wish canceled and subsequently raffled?

I spent 1.5 days camping just for the release to get cancelled 15mins after launch time :smh:

Anyone know what the local stock numbers for the Jordan 1 ROTY are looking like? Seems like most stores are FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom