NTATL Nike talk ATL

I’ll be disappointed if they don’t drop any new heat this weekend. I’ll be randomly checking the SNKS app all day tomorrow.

Anybody that went to the pop up know if they had Air Max 720’s? I’m downtown and wanna check it out. The release tomorrow but I know some places have em in hand now

Have you checked with A Ma Maniere? They were supposed to have the early release of the 720’s this week...

Nothing new today... Got word they are only dropping BHM and whatever else is on SNKRS this weekend. No reserves... “allegedly”

They did get the Infareds shipment in and may do an early reservation next weekend for them or FCFS. They haven’t decided.

Im 14th in Line tomorrow so if anything changes I will update

Seems it’s just dropping what drops on the app like they said. I assume the off whites coming up will be snkrs pass type deal.

They didn’t even have all of the BHM line. Stuff from day one still sitting and no Melo 1s... nothing worthwhile at all.

Just got the pass for Concords which is great cause I needed the 2018 pair. Do I have to actually reserve them or is the pass that I have all I need?

All you need is the pass (QR code)

Sweet. Feeling pretty good especially after Snkrs came out of nowhere with the surprise Black/ Inf 6 drop yesterday that I missed and then sold out 720’s on me this morning. Went to Nike Lennox and copped 720’s and they scanned my Nike + code. Feel like they had to show love lol

Nike killing my bank account though :smh:

I grabbed a 12 for a homie. I guess I'll pick it up on the way to the concert tomorrow. Going early would prolly be better tho.

I believe the rumors that this was the most produced in industry history. This will be the 8th pair I've had my hands on.

Feeling real noobish, so I have this on my Snkrs feed but I feel like there’s another step to actually reserve them if I still can

594960FA-6BC4-4F3E-8546-186F057D9F4A.png

Also, can I bring a friend with me to the shop if he/she doesn’t have a notification and just wants to browse

Feeling real noobish, so I have this on my Snkrs feed but I feel like there’s another step to actually reserve them if I still can

Also, can I bring a friend with me to the shop if he/she doesn’t have a notification and just wants to browse

Sorry that does nothing. You needed to click the image and reserve your size, if you didn’t you’re not eligible to pickup.

Everyone gets that notification on their app.

To answer your other question, no you can’t bring anyone else to shop. The reserve room isn’t even in the main store, but to the side. They’ll tell you that you have to get in line if you want access to the main store.

Sorry that does nothing. You needed to click the image and reserve your size, if you didn’t you’re not eligible to pickup.

Everyone gets that notification on their app.

To answer your other question, no you can’t bring anyone else to shop. The reserve room isn’t even in the main store, but to there side. They’ll tell you that you have to get in line if you want access to the main store.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Who reserved and wants to give me their sz 10 :nerd:

Doubtful they have a line for pass people. And a line for those who want to shop

My wife just sent me this picture at the SNKRS pop up

Attachments

• 0D3D5BA8-7957-4299-892E-3B074BD49BF9.jpeg
    0D3D5BA8-7957-4299-892E-3B074BD49BF9.jpeg
    555.7 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom