NTATL Nike talk ATL

basically they should have did the grand opening like they did in NYC for the all star.

have appointment blocks based off your snkrs account like you pick whats available you gave out 500 wrist bands then 500 slots then FCFS after that.

have the shoes rotate that way its random what you get and say buddy who camps all day doesn't get the best stuff. im cool if my slot didn't have FOG but i got an off white. that way its fair and the hype stays lit the whole time.

its like the heads are clueless to what the masses want and they never listen like hey Atlanta buy our crap thats on snkrs right now but hey buy it in person. day one they had some ok pick ups if you wanted to turly wear them i got prestos and air max and levi's. so i was happy with my cops. now i see no reason to go back tbh.... if your just doing random exclusive's then why?

also change the damn sitting shoes no one wants them i bet its dead as a door knob over there now.

if they dont do a pass for the off whites and do some whack exclusive crap

pop up dead B they can shut it down.

wall full concords like if your into sneakers you prob have them

basically they should have did the grand opening like they did in NYC for the all star.

have appointment blocks based off your snkrs account like you pick whats available you gave out 500 wrist bands then 500 slots then FCFS after that.

have the shoes rotate that way its random what you get and say buddy who camps all day doesn't get the best stuff. im cool if my slot didn't have FOG but i got an off white. that way its fair and the hype stays lit the whole time.

its like the heads are clueless to what the masses want and they never listen like hey Atlanta buy our crap thats on snkrs right now but hey buy it in person. day one they had some ok pick ups if you wanted to turly wear them i got prestos and air max and levi's. so i was happy with my cops. now i see no reason to go back tbh.... if your just doing random exclusive's then why?

also change the damn sitting shoes no one wants them i bet its dead as a door knob over there now.

They are completely clueless if that's the case. Hopefully they'll change things up if sales aren't what they expected. If not, you're right they might as well close the pop up.

BC5D444D-41A4-4492-BD8C-014ACAE78790.jpeg
Got the color I wanted. Team manual.

Damn I got a notification that they were gonna open reservations soon. But then no notification when they actually opened it. I think I remember somebody saying something like they drop 20 mins after that first notification? Can anyone confirm if thats the case or not?

Damn I got a notification that they were gonna open reservations soon. But then no notification when they actually opened it. I think I remember somebody saying something like they drop 20 mins after that first notification? Can anyone confirm if thats the case or not?
Closer to 15 minutes. They don't send another notification when it's open. They just open.

Just left the store. There is a line just to go into the store. Apparently the same folks some you tubers and such come back day after day just to see what’s in there I guess.

Crazy enough it’s proving to be successful cause they are selling a lot GR stuff to non typical consumers.

While us sneaker heads know nothing worth driving down and waiting in line for. Lots of casual buyers are buying something. Which Nike wants. They know they can sell off whites and stuff but who buying these blazers and lanley 5’s doe.

Also all I saw worth any very very minor interest was

Pg PlayStation
Them aly (spelling it wrong) may 1’s with the fur
Concords
Some blazers
Lanley 5’s
Some acrynom prestos (black and volt)
Some other slow moving GR’s
Game royal 1’s

Over all there was a line to get in and inside as well it’s still draws a crowd and people walk out with a bag. (Non off white bag)

Just left the store. There is a line just to go into the store. Apparently the same folks some you tubers and such come back day after day just to see what’s in there I guess.

Crazy enough it’s proving to be successful cause they are selling a lot GR stuff to non typical consumers.

While us sneaker heads know nothing worth driving down and waiting in line for. Lots of casual buyers are buying something. Which Nike wants. They know they can sell off whites and stuff but who buying these blazers and lanley 5’s doe.

Also all I saw worth any very very minor interest was

Pg PlayStation
Them aly (spelling it wrong) may 1’s with the fur
Concords
Some blazers
Lanley 5’s
Some acrynom prestos (black and volt)
Some other slow moving GR’s
Game royal 1’s

Over all there was a line to get in and inside as well it’s still draws a crowd and people walk out with a bag. (Non off white bag)

Still all big sizes?

I have come to terms I’m never getting a off white exclusive reserve. I’m glad I was able to earn mine tho through snkrs pass.

I’m happy with the pairs I have

Also I seen the volts in person they loud loud lol

I have come to terms I’m never getting a off white exclusive reserve. I’m glad I was able to earn mine tho through snkrs pass.

I’m happy with the pairs I have

Also I seen the volts in person they loud loud lol

Love my volts. Had to pay resell for them

Back
Top Bottom