NTATL Nike talk ATL

I treat reselling like a part time job. When I want some extra money i’ll go hard for money sizes. But for the most part it funds my sneaker addition. I’ve been lucky with the last few Off-White releases but nothing beats the days when Yeezys were reselling for $200 over retail. I used to rack up.

exactly boy back in the days when no one knew how to exploit the app..... i would get all my yeezys for free and have like 400 left over. i was going OD with shoes. i use resell money to buy more shoes and clothes tbh.....

most people think i blow my money on clothes and shoes and im not responsible. im like boooooooy this ish free bruh....... resell was life.... then well part time life

now many got like 5 accounts and honestly everyone is hunting for the same money sizes, back in the day most sizes would get you at least get you 60 over or more

I own zero pairs of yeezy 350s reselling was at an all time high at that time. Don’t have problem with resellers it’s almost unavoidable at this point my problem is the GREED but that’s unavoidable too I guess now I just pick my poison with pairs. Completed my Union set this week though only must cops get my resell money now

selling all those yeezys at a time when money was good.. tbh that union sting was kinda paid for already then lol

also im glad while a nice shoe great story behind them..... i didn't like the unions and glad i don't because i would have paid resell.. still art on feet and in life i seen my boys pair they nice just not my kinda nice

only must cops for me the past couple of months was off whites air force ones "black" cause im from NY and uptowns is life

and the desert ore off whites cause idc that color blocking and style is art on feet. ( cant wait for the teal laces to come in)

Also, you used to clean up exclusive ish in atl.. damn B

I don’t own any 350s cause I was on the wrong end of the resell peak lol couldn’t win a pair for nothing!

I’m just biased to 1s plus no flex I got the Blue Unions for $100 bucks. Dude I follow does shoe raffles and I hit. 8)

Appreciate that Fox ESPECIALLY cause I used to hate your profile pic before I had 750s. Lol boy that pic used to salt my fries :rofl:

exactly boy back in the days when no one knew how to exploit the app..... i would get all my yeezys for free and have like 400 left over. i was going OD with shoes. i use resell money to buy more shoes and clothes tbh.....

most people think i blow my money on clothes and shoes and im not responsible. im like boooooooy this ish free bruh....... resell was life.... then well part time life

now many got like 5 accounts and honestly everyone is hunting for the same money sizes, back in the day most sizes would get you at least get you 60 over or more
Man I been trying to figure out how to still do multiple foot app accounts since they redid the apps. All my accounts are intertwined now. Do I just need to use a different phone number on each now?

Man I been trying to figure out how to still do multiple foot app accounts since they redid the apps. All my accounts are intertwined now. Do I just need to use a different phone number on each now?

Just use ur girls account and or someone u trust.

You still gotta keep their name on their account?

I have my wife's account set up. I have my name on both accounts but always make sure to select different stores. If your girl can pick up too it's better to have her name on the account so you can win at the same store.

I have my wife's account set up. I have my name on both accounts but always make sure to select different stores. If your girl can pick up too it's better to have her name on the account so you can win at the same store.
Right. That’s how I used to do before they merged all mine in the updates. I guess because I had the same phone number on them all.

49D5D8C3-0B03-4957-A8B1-46AF19B576BA.jpeg

too excited about these detailed pics coming. Blacks should be in Houston when I get back. Happy Mardi Gras!

Anyone been down to the pop up lately?

I went on Monday. Not much of a selection. They still had Jordan 6 infrareds, Foamposite florals, but not much else noteworthy. The guy I talked to said to expect a few more SNKRS passes and some special stuff for air max day/month.

I’m good if I never see the showroom there. I went to pick up a reserved Concord and it’s just nothing special to me.

I’m good if I never see the showroom there. I went to pick up a reserved Concord and it’s just nothing special to me.

honestly i think the snkrs thing was ok not great and same thing in char for all star (for us in the know)

outside of a day one which tbh.... resellers and some randoms got some heat. snkrs passes was the only way to get some stuff

the goal was to get random people to buy some kicks. which i think it did lots of people just came to see what it was about and in the end brought some stuff. im sure they were able to sell more 6's, blazers and acronym's, while teasing the masses with satin 1's some atmos air maxes and such. (most of which went to resellers)

in the end as long as shoe culture is determined by is the shoe a brick or nah.... and no more of a style and expression. all releases will be trash and everyone will be mad cause they not dropping exclusive heat daily. like that would matter cause a select few would eat all of it up. i will say its good that people can show up and at least have a chance to get some past releases.

now they should have had more snkrs passes and or rotated stock daily to keep it fresh.... that would have been cool. i hope for air max day they rotate the stock with all different air maxes i will show up for that even if some are GR i would still cop different colors. that would be great.

they prob going to do some lets have one or two exclusive air maxes and on snkrs pass.

I agree. Randomly rotating the stock with some heat would have made things a lot more interesting. I do like the SNKRS Passes but they should have done more and should have spread it out over time better. I was originally told that everything that had been on SNKRS would be restocked but that obviously wasn't the case.

I'm still holding out hope that with Travis Scott's concert being on March 22nd we'll get a chance at the TS AJ 1's.

Any idea if they consider it a success so far?

From my inside scoop, it has been considered a success and a Nike lab store will eventually make its way to Atlanta (sooner than people may think)

It wasn’t a success to the sneaker heads and resellers but to the average consumer which is what is the important to Nike, it was successful. Regular consumers are coming in and buying **** on the daily

From my inside scoop, it has been considered a success and a Nike lab store will eventually make its way to Atlanta (sooner than people may think)

It wasn’t a success to the sneaker heads and resellers but to the average consumer which is what is the important to Nike, it was successful. Regular consumers are coming in and buying **** on the daily

honestly i would have been more interested in the pop up if they had more merch like clothing and other exclusive things. i buy a lot of nike clothing and such. some off white pieces or other exclusive Nike apparel would have been nice

my girl more into Nike running apparel though she doesn't run but does cross fit (go figure) she said the same thing more stuff for women would have been nice

a Nike lab will be awesome i like the one in new york and they get interesting collabs

Then again they don't sell that stuff on snkrs....

i will say the average person loved it and that's good for the culture. TS 1's will prob be a snkrs pass when the concert comes tho i hope.

I doubt TS 1s will be Available at snkrs pop up when he comes to town lol but who knows it may happen

Anyone know of any solid selling groups for sz. 12 around the A?

Looking for the superman Lebron 3's but not for the craazy prices I've been seeing... Also have a few pairs I'm looking to let go for reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom