NTATL Nike talk ATL

Anyone know what SNKRS is doing for Air Max day tomorrow? I know Greg Mike is painting inside but the employees are all keeping quiet.

Photoshop or nah?

92FED48F-D5EE-4A3D-AAFC-64ECD27C09B6.png

No that’s legit. A few people got access to try and book for the Nike event where you got to shop this morning from 10-111 and pick 1 of each left over Item they had in stock.

Anyone know what happened at Wish today? I saw something on Twitter about a fight in line for the Yeezys and they made everyone leave. When I saw the online raffle this morning I knew something was up.

Two guys who know each other got to arguing and it got heated. One of them wanted to fight and the other threatened to use his gun to defend himself so wish had to shut it down

Because they usually have a lot of pairs and most releases don’t get shut down. Wish actually doesn’t hate resellers and wants their product gone. With raffles they don’t like how people don’t pick them up. Yeah they could probably badkdoor them but I’m pretty sure the store manager doesn’t rock like that. She saves shoes for celebs and regular customers but for the most part they want the product gone the day they release

Because they usually have a lot of pairs and most releases don’t get shut down. Wish actually doesn’t hate resellers and wants their product gone. With raffles they don’t like how people don’t pick them up. Yeah they could probably badkdoor them but I’m pretty sure the store manager doesn’t rock like that. She saves shoes for celebs and regular customers but for the most part they want the product gone the day they release

That makes sense but they need to figure out a way to make it more organized. I'll never do another FCFS line at Wish. It's straight chaos.

Any help here is appreciated, I don’t live in ATL but I’ll be down there for this weekend’s Shaky Knees festival... trying to cop the BRED 4’s.... obviously gonna have to do a FCFS situation since I can’t reserve. Any idea what my best shot would be... Nike Lenox? Or any of the Lenox stores...

Any help here is appreciated, I don’t live in ATL but I’ll be down there for this weekend’s Shaky Knees festival... trying to cop the BRED 4’s.... obviously gonna have to do a FCFS situation since I can’t reserve. Any idea what my best shot would be... Nike Lenox? Or any of the Lenox stores...

Foot Apps are your best bet. You can still reserve just select Atlanta stores. But, I have a feeling you’ll be able to walk in a pick up leftovers at Lenox (Champs, FL, or Nike) Saturday evening or probably Sunday. Expect bae sizes.

Foot Apps are your best bet. You can still reserve just select Atlanta stores. But, I have a feeling you’ll be able to walk in a pick up leftovers at Lenox (Champs, FL, or Nike) Saturday evening or probably Sunday. Expect bae sizes.

Ok appreciate that, I think my plan is to get to Lenox early and see what I can scrounge up...

Back
Top Bottom