NTATL Nike talk ATL

Cool cool. This should work. Just make sure we spread the word to other ATL members

Just got courtside seats for the Hawks vs. Clippers game on Dec. 23rd for 160 off of stubhub! Pretty pumped :D I've never been that close before. Just thought I'd share lol

Thanks man. Back to the subject of sneakers, I see @ryanjumpman420 has some steals up for sale in the classified threads if anyone is a size 12. And it's meetups only so perfect for the ATL NT fam. I'm not advertising. Just makin y'all aware lol. If someone doesn't take advantage, I sure will :smile:

Thanks man. Back to the subject of sneakers, I see @ryanjumpman420 has some steals up for sale in the classified threads if anyone is a size 12. And it's meetups only so perfect for the ATL NT fam. I'm not advertising. Just makin y'all aware lol. If someone doesn't take advantage, I sure will
smile.gif
Yea I saw that too.  Too bad it isn't anything I'm interested in because they prices are good.

This new niketalk is new to me but I know Nctwin, Seeko, grizzly hebert and djerry are in Atlanta. I can't remember anyone else and those names might've changed if anyone got banned or anything lol.

What up ATL...I'm from Louisiana but I will be in the A for thanksgiving & Black Friday & I'm tryna get the blk/inf VI. Y'all know any mom&pops gettin these since I'm guessing the major spots doin raffles

Back
Top Bottom