NTATL Nike talk ATL

legreyfoxx legreyfoxx What's the latest on your job scenario bro? :nerd:
I used to work retail in the airport that commute and process it took to get to work was tiresome including taking 9 credit hours in college, I actually found a job 10 mins from home as an assistant manager for a storage rental place, but starting off I'm not getting any hours so I'm currently still looking around possibly for a 2nd job on my campus or a better job altogether. I had an interview with delta for ramp agent part time so hopefully that falls through. Pay and hours they were offering were really good and would allow me to handle bills and tuition. Preciate the checking up though fam.

Last edited:
I used to work retail in the airport that commute and process it took to get to work was tiresome including taking 9 credit hours in college, I actually found a job 10 mins from home as an assistant manager for a storage rental place, but starting off I'm not getting any hours so I'm currently still looking around possibly for a 2nd job on my campus or a better job altogether. I had an interview with delta for ramp agent part time so hopefully that falls through. Pay and hours they were offering were really good and would allow me to handle bills and tuition. Preciate the checking up though fam.
Yea no problem at all man. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance but I hope that ramp agent job works out!

Looking to go to ATL for Hennypalooza September 18th-20th with my homie. Any good recommendations on where I should stay hotel wise? Downtown? Buckhead? We're some young dudes tryna get the yambs

Looking to go to ATL for Hennypalooza September 18th-20th with my homie. Any good recommendations on where I should stay hotel wise? Downtown? Buckhead? We're some young dudes tryna get the yambs

What is henny paloza, who will be there and how can I sign up.

Yes I would definitely like to know too
nerd.gif
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hennypalooza-atlanta-91915-tickets-17889182025

I would recommend staying in Buckhead if you like bars for the most part unless you want to walk around if so then stay in midtown (clubs). 

Let me know if you want any other recommendations on anything else. 

I didn't even know about this might come check it out. 

Word i have a buddy that stays in Buckhead too so I'm leaning towards that. It's not AYO to share a hotel suite right? I'm gonna sleep on the couch but kinda worried bout yambs. **** it probably gonna get my own room

Word i have a buddy that stays in Buckhead too so I'm leaning towards that. It's not AYO to share a hotel suite right? I'm gonna sleep on the couch but kinda worried bout yambs. **** it probably gonna get my own room

Rooms in that aren't crazy expensive so I think you'll be ok. Try to stay at the embassy suites with the Ruth Chris in it. That whole area is usually live and you can walk to a decent amount of places. If you get bored you can even walk to Twin peaks and a few other decent spots including Lenox around the corner. (yams)

Rooms in that aren't crazy expensive so I think you'll be ok. Try to stay at the embassy suites with the Ruth Chris in it. That whole area is usually live and you can walk to a decent amount of places. If you get bored you can even walk to Twin peaks and a few other decent spots including Lenox around the corner. (yams)
Think we gonna share a suite at the embassy. Goodlooks on the advice

Haven't been on NT in a while, especially the regional forum. Waddup ATL heads. Hennypalooza sounds intriguing tho

Just locked in my table for Sneaker Con. I'll make sure every NTer in attendance is able to find me this year lol. More details about what I'll have at my table will be coming soon :smile:

Anyone know if adidas Lenox is doin the same Yeezy raffle as last time? In-store Mon, Tues, & Wed?

Last time was Sunday through Wednesday. Pretty sure it's the same.
Just called the store and they said they don't have release info yet and to call back tomorrow -_- So I'm guessing maybe a slightly shorter raffle period this time

damn it's been a min since i posted. here are my last 2 cops:

Air Jordan II (2) Nightshade

Soo mad i missed the general release and countless restocks but i finally got this pair DS for $150. not really a 2 guy,but these were a must cop imo.

Air Jordan IV (4) Cool Grey

got this pair off my nig for the low since my pair, (in background), got messed up.

what yall been up to?

Back
Top Bottom