NTATL Nike talk ATL

No parking, gotta search for a meter off somewhere. Nothing on the walls that you ca't already get elsewhere and no exclusive access ever for me. No need for me to drive from Roswell for it.

I got my off whites I knew they was going to hold a snkrs pass even watched a tips and trick vid.

At this point the pop up is pointless if I can get most of the kicks off the footlocker app.

so what advice do you ATL heads have for the SNKR popup starting in Charlotte tomorrow? It opens at 3pm tomorrow so my plan is to get in line at 8am. I havent heard anything about wrsitbands

so what advice do you ATL heads have for the SNKR popup starting in Charlotte tomorrow? It opens at 3pm tomorrow so my plan is to get in line at 8am. I havent heard anything about wrsitbands

they will be flooded the day before and most likely you will need to get there the day before i say hover around the day before around 3 pm to see whats going on ask questions about wrist bands

lots of the good stuff will be given snkrs passes and exclusive access.

if it has been announced on your app already they will show what shoes they are dropping they will pretty much have those shoes and not much else, should say snkrs your home town the dates of the opening and flash the shoes. thats what they did in atlanta via the snkrs app.

lastly dont expect off whites and FOG on shelves its not happening most of that stuff will be exclusive access stuff that's given out at random. i say have ur notifications on and have your phone ready just incase something drops

also all snkrs passes go live for reservations 15 min after they announced via the app. i say right at the 14 min mark start tapping the reservations coming soon button over and over and over it will go live then select location make sure you know what size you set on the snkrs app, cause that part is pre-filled and switching to another size would waste time.

oh snkrs passes only work 25 mile radius from the store to be in the zone kinda like adidas

they never say they are doing wristbands cause people would just camp.

basically once to many people show up the day before they will do wristbands cause they dont want a crowd. in other words kinda like camping to get wristband thats given out once nike gets tired of the crowed or police show up.

I just gotta accept the L. I cant jump thru all the hoops to "possibly" cop something I really want. Social Status gave out wristbands last night but who knew? So much BS, I'll gracefully bow out

Be in ATL next weekend. How’s the SNKRS pop up work? Do you have to have access from the app to get in, or can you show up and purchase whatever they are selling that day ?

I stand corrected. JR Crickets wings! 8C8FC32B-3EE3-4BFC-993C-A79A19254D2A.jpeg

I’m straight lol. I’m not going down there unless I have a reserve.

Also, I still need a 10 in the Turbo Green if anybody got a lead.

Be in ATL next weekend. How’s the SNKRS pop up work? Do you have to have access from the app to get in, or can you show up and purchase whatever they are selling that day ?

you can pull up and get those Gr's

let me stop joking if all these FTL apps hand me L's imma be up there at snkrs store

Figured they wouldn’t have any heat but might as well pop in being in the area, maybe get something I passed on. Anywhere good to eat with kids near by ? Not overly familar with the area

Back
Top Bottom