NTATL Nike talk ATL

Anyone stop by the StockX drop off? The parking situation is kinda odd in that area so I want to know if I should just drop off at the post office or there (I’m in no rush for the money).

Anyone stop by the StockX drop off? The parking situation is kinda odd in that area so I want to know if I should just drop off at the post office or there (I’m in no rush for the money).

I haven't been. I just ship my shoes still.

I went by and just parked in one of the metetered spaces right in front of the pop up. Watched a few folks walkin in and out within the 3-4 mins soni ran in and got out withojt having to pay for parking.

Was nice to get my funds samed day though...

they are going to have so many retro 4's up there lmao

also they should have did the pop up during super bowl weekend

i mean ATL doesn't haven't get large quantities of limited stuff and we don't have a supreme or anything like that to drive street ware sales. i guess the pop up is to test the waters. then again Stock x makes their cut no matter what you try to sell and there are a lot of shoe stores i mean we have hella malls.

they are counting on just anyone bringing anything.

if you bring your shoes and have a lot i guess you save on the paypal fees.

Anyone know which skate shopes usually get SBs in the Metro?

Tryna secure that Lakers/Chicago 1 SB X JB collab...

stratosphere is the only skate shop in atl that gets SBs i think. but the laker/chicago pair is going to be pretty limited from what i heard and the other pair will be GR.

i actually heard that the laker/chicago pair is the most limited jordan 1 that will drop in 2019

Damn it. Of course the pair I want the most out of all this years known releases is the most limited SMH

Thanks anyways!

They sold like 40ish pairs. 10-11.5 was only Sizes they had Available.

Only the resellers got them. If you have a “real” job you probably couldn’t have gotten them. It was unannounced and we came to the store and the manager told us to line up and be civil and they were selling pairs

They sold like 40ish pairs. 10-11.5 was only Sizes they had Available.

Only the resellers got them. If you have a “real” job you probably couldn’t have gotten them. It was unannounced and we came to the store and the manager told us to line up and be civil and they were selling pairs

That's crazy

Back
Top Bottom