NT'ER SIGHTING @ UW

around 1pm today, at by george, was some dude with a red dead serious hoody. i seriously couldn't stop laughing.

which one of ya'll was wearing this trash? :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

1pm eh? i was in class...but i don't even own it....sure he was a NT'r? or could it be one of the many varient hoodies?....hahahah

who's seen white chick, kinda chunky, wearing wht/blu penny 2's?....in the rain too.....
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

I saw a kid with a black dead serious hoody at my school today (Shorewood) :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
2o6​

i see seattle206 and yoko206 at bcc everyday. then again, i do have class with them, hahah
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

wat about now?
...does this count as trolling?
if not, imma do this every night (wich is VERY few) that i'm here...
cuz imma be here for a long time tonite

hmm i was actually here when u posted this...(monday 9pm-12am)...forgot to check...i'll probably be here again tonight (tues) haha.

Team Pacific Northwest​

^i still say you suck with updating this thread....hhahha

^at least i don't suck at life. jk. hahaha. anyway i'm here now at ougl at the macs, wearing a blue beanie!!!

Team Pacific Northwest​

i'm upping this cuz it's UW related

so i'm sitting in AAS 206, and i see a visitor i've never seen before..low and behold..its a hypebeast!...
blue dead serious hoody
"asian" themed baby blue fitted
tokyo taxi cab SB dunks

now ur either an NT'er, or browse thru here....but u knew this was coming

i kno there's other people that musta seen him!

and like what yamakazi said earlier:
Quote:
which one of ya'll was wearing this trash? :lol:
laugh.gif

^yes she is hahah
she doesn't look THAT old haha, but i kno shes been here for a while,
if any of u have been to the ECC's API room, she helped spearhead (i believe) putting the mural up (juss a bit of history that has been passed to me by alum lol)
edit= and i think that was either late 80's or early 90's

i see myself walking down broadway all the time doing varios things like returning videos tapes, getting coffee, and going to jai thai and i am always wearing fancy sneakers and im on nike talk. does that count?

Quote:
so i'm sitting in AAS 206, and i see a visitor i've never seen before..low and behold..its a hypebeast!...

haha I laughed inside when I saw that guy by the HUB.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

^i swear on every damn thing that i've either seen you/stared at your stuff/or just know what your face is, cuz i'm always in ougl....

^hahaha really??? i'm always wearing a beanie these days...a blue nike one or a creme colored columbia one...do you have facebook? post your link so i can add you or see if you really know me! stop me next time you see me haha. i don't dress like a NTer at all though so make sure you have the right dude =p

i will be here thursday night from roughly 830pm to midnight...hit me up!

Team Pacific Northwest​

so who's at ougl right now? i see 2 asians on the 3rd floor drooling over some unkles and blue supreme highs on ebay hahaha. they look mad hungry for those shoes though they may be ISSers. reveal yourselves!!!

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom