NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I'm not as camera savvy as most nters
That's an awful print of camo.
sick.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
joint looks like some tiger print.

indifferent.gif
 It is tiger print.

Most of my cargos and camos are from Levis, but I've looked into the express olive and cargo shirts....think I'm digging those more since they're a bit shorter and less baggier than the levis.

Most of my cargos and camos are from Levis, but I've looked into the express olive and cargo shirts....think I'm digging those more since they're a bit shorter and less baggier than the levis.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Are those Abercrombie camo shorts still around? I've seen them on ebay but for like 40-50...
The true green pair with the painter's marks are long gone.  But the brown undertone print are still around, and much better looking.
I picked up my pair for $34 during the Easter sale.  I'll pick up another pair the next time that discount roles around.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Are those Abercrombie camo shorts still around? I've seen them on ebay but for like 40-50...
The true green pair with the painter's marks are long gone.  But the brown undertone print are still around, and much better looking.
I picked up my pair for $34 during the Easter sale.  I'll pick up another pair the next time that discount roles around.

Heads up, the longer length AE camos are on sale for 25 this weekend only online. IDK if it is instore also.

Heads up, the longer length AE camos are on sale for 25 this weekend only online. IDK if it is instore also.

I got a pair of AE instore for $25 last week. Had to get a 32 cause they were the only pair left when a 31 woulda been perfect. I usually rock A&F cargos but I don't like the brown undertone camo that they have now. May have to take out this AE belt though since it won't stay tight.

I got a pair of AE instore for $25 last week. Had to get a 32 cause they were the only pair left when a 31 woulda been perfect. I usually rock A&F cargos but I don't like the brown undertone camo that they have now. May have to take out this AE belt though since it won't stay tight.

ALL shorts on AE.COM are $25, 15% off with this coupon: 49204021

ALL shorts on AE.COM are $25, 15% off with this coupon: 49204021

Thanks for putting me on the AE camo...

I'm 5'4"
Copped a sz28 (their sizing is fkin huge), just hit below the knee...perfect.

Thanks for putting me on the AE camo...

I'm 5'4"
Copped a sz28 (their sizing is fkin huge), just hit below the knee...perfect.

Back
Top Bottom