NTers in Mass

Got mine and am happy with them. Smooth release at the Cambridge location and definitely more than 100 people to be honest. Concepts still number 1 in the game for me. good to see some NT fam in line krueger3737 krueger3737 and murkystylo Video below:

Got mine and am happy with them. Smooth release at the Cambridge location and definitely more than 100 people to be honest. Concepts still number 1 in the game for me. good to see some NT fam in line @Krueger3737 and murkystylo Video below:
Awesome shoe, can't wait for some nice weather to rock these. Good to see you last night, I hope everyone who wanted them got them. Only saw one pair on the facebook group so that is always a good sign.

Congrats guys. Nice video @southboston78  I debated getting the 8 balls, but ended up bow out. Anyone know how the Bodega release went for the 2's?

Last edited:
I went to concepts this morning again to check on the asics x ubiq collab but they didn't have them. But they did have the just dons and all 12 people that were there got them. No backdooring happened at concepts which was great. None of us even knew until we walked in was a great surprise. I'm sure they didn't tweet or IG it on purpose to avoid the crowds they had last night.

I went to concepts this morning again to check on the asics x ubiq collab but they didn't have them. But they did have the just dons and all 12 people that were there got them. No backdooring happened at concepts which was great. None of us even knew until we walked in was a great surprise. I'm sure they didn't tweet or IG it on purpose to avoid the crowds they had last night.
Damn

wow

half of me wishes i never read this... half of me is glad i did.. 

so many feels..

wow

half of me wishes i never read this... half of me is glad i did.. 

so many feels..

If more spots did this we wouldn't have the reseller issue but hey to each their own. I actually like them a lot more in person. However I may use them for trade bait down the road

If more spots did this we wouldn't have the reseller issue but hey to each their own. I actually like them a lot more in person. However I may use them for trade bait down the road
Those are the golden ticket of trade bait. That is all I would use them for, 2's are trash IMO. 

Those are the golden ticket of trade bait. That is all I would use them for, 2's are trash IMO. 

Yeah those II's are trash but not all II's are trash.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!! I'm ****** amped. But I'm scared to go home cuz I'm in Seattle with a pats jersey on.

If I get shot I love yall lol

Last edited:
I'm surprised to see one of the regional threads still going on NT.

At any rate I'm moving to Boston this summer.

Plan on moving between the middle of Hanscom AFB and BC.

Any recommendations for living areas (looking to spend about $2,500 a month)

Also, the usual recommendations. Nightlife food shoe/clothing shops etc

Welcome to Boston once you get here, whats BC? Boston college?  I live out in Waltham somewhat middle close enough to boston and Hascomb which is a few exit from there. Waltham has been getting expensive to live becuase its a big commuter town, but for $2500 to spend you can get a nice place to live in.

You pretty much only want to move within a few miles of Boston....any further outside of that its dead AF.. if you want " city living" stay within a 5-6 mile radius 

Anyone cook on the FTL restocks Sunday?

As far as where to live, really depends what you are into.  Best spots for someone 25-30 is probably JP, South End, South Boston especially up closer to the waterfront, North End, Somerville and Cambridge in certain areas are cool.  If you want good value and close to everything in that area Watertown/Waltham are decent.  Brookline is nice too.

Back
Top Bottom