NTers in Nashville (if there are any) help the kid out.

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
I'm going to nashville on the 18th to visit my man that just got back from Afghan (nh) and thats where he is stationed.  Other than country music, waht does Nashville do?  Where should I go? Where do i eat?  Thanks in advance.
 

go rilla

Banned
3,017
99
Joined Apr 2, 2011
you couldn't have at least waited a longer period of time before bumping your post, something like an incredibly long 20 minutes? 
 
1,666
10
Joined Feb 5, 2009
Check out knockout wings on Jeferson Street... clubs if you over 21 club Ciroc.. Loual Loius(sp). Jazz n Jokes could have something going on.. If you lookin for some bud hmu.. thats it sucks here....
 
1,720
28
Joined Jul 8, 2006
best club in town is club MAI on twelfth avenue.. next would be karma on broadway. i wouldn't hit up luau louies, its 18+.

we listen to way more than country, believe that. nashville has had a crazy summer of music this year, including hip hop. do some touristy things downtown, its a lot different than other big cities.

go to the gulch for shopping (urban outfitters and bullets&mullets).

go to 12th south & eat at burger up.. all organic foods & all local ingredients.

heck out some of the food trucks too.. they are in different parts of the city daily.
 
1,392
38
Joined Apr 20, 2006
bars - dan mcguiness, flying saucer, paradise park, luau louie's, a few others
clubs - mai, limelight are really all i can think of
food - mcdougals, prince's hot chicken, satco for cheap/fast food...bricktop, flemings, teds montana grill
museums - pretty much just the frist


check out downtown and the parthenon...and if you like country music (
) the grand ole opry
theres really not much to do
 

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by ireminisce

best club in town is club MAI on twelfth avenue.. next would be karma on broadway. i wouldn't hit up luau louies, its 18+.

we listen to way more than country, believe that. nashville has had a crazy summer of music this year, including hip hop. do some touristy things downtown, its a lot different than other big cities.

go to the gulch for shopping (urban outfitters and bullets&mullets).

go to 12th south & eat at burger up.. all organic foods & all local ingredients.

heck out some of the food trucks too.. they are in different parts of the city daily.
thanks, bro.  What do you mean its alot different than other big cities, though?

  
 
9,513
520
Joined Apr 8, 2006
Originally Posted by The Takeover

Check out knockout wings on Jeferson Street... clubs if you over 21 club Ciroc.. Loual Loius(sp). Jazz n Jokes could have something going on.. If you lookin for some bud hmu.. thats it sucks here....

pretty much everything he said ...
guess it all depends on waht u like to do
 

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Check out knockout wings on Jeferson Street... clubs if you over 21 club Ciroc.. Loual Loius(sp). Jazz n Jokes could have something going on.. If you lookin for some bud hmu.. thats it sucks here....

pretty much everything he said ...
guess it all depends on waht u like to do
I like to drink and be around women. Lol, my man has been in afghan (no alcohol) for a year so he is def trying to get hammered.  Whats the demographic like? Are there any "ethnic" spots? mixed crowds?
  
 
1,720
28
Joined Jul 8, 2006
MAI on a saturday night is your best bet for diversity, i'm filipino if that matters.

check out centennial park too for the parthenon, its dope but taken for granted for people that live here.

stay away from music row if you don't wanna see a fratty scene.

downtown is just different, can't really explain.. its small & pretty concentrated on broadway, along with second avenue. free parking on gay street if you find a spot.
edit: if you are here on tuesday, go to MAI for hip hop night.. as you can see, clubs are pretty limited. 12th & porter if you are into the hipster scene.
 

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by ireminisce

MAI on a saturday night is your best bet for diversity, i'm filipino if that matters.

check out centennial park too for the parthenon, its dope but taken for granted for people that live here.

stay away from music row if you don't wanna see a fratty scene.

downtown is just different, can't really explain.. its small & pretty concentrated on broadway, along with second avenue. free parking on gay street if you find a spot.
edit: if you are here on tuesday, go to MAI for hip hop night.. as you can see, clubs are pretty limited. 12th & porter if you are into the hipster scene.
yeah i'm black/filipino.  Just want to be around spanish/asian/black/white (all) women.  No offense to the white people, but I'm not trying to look like a token. pepper in a salt shaker !%@ ninja
  
 
9,513
520
Joined Apr 8, 2006
edit:
snow bunnies galore too....how old are you? college chiks should be back soon
green hills mall for semi-upscale shoppin....no shoe store there tho
 

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

hey my man just got back from filipino and my other dude also just got back from italian.
 u right, though.
  
 
1,064
104
Joined Jul 8, 2003
Nashville is Down, this year has been a coming out party IMO.
I have seen more good shows, parties, block parties, and events this year then any other.
I think there is enough of us here to take care of your entertainment needs if you decide to come.
Fill free to PM me or any of the Team TN crew.
 
1,720
28
Joined Jul 8, 2006
Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Nashville is Down, this year has been a coming out party IMO.
I have seen more good shows, parties, block parties, and events this year then any other.
I think there is enough of us here to take care of your entertainment needs if you decide to come.
Fill free to PM me or any of the Team TN crew.
aiyooooooo.
 
1,666
10
Joined Feb 5, 2009
Damn, I was hoping to come in here and find some new places to check out but I already know everything thats mentioned
its horrible here.... Any TSU NTers here?
 
Top Bottom