NTer's in relationships - Girl's Night Out and Social Media... Opinions ?

****** dont provide photographs anymore? 

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

ya chick is gettin the mandingo swizzle stick jammed all in her birth canal, b...

quit being insecure, doggie.

I used to be like this when I was a teen :lol: now I want my girl out. Yes boo go, heres some cash, muah love ya... Ric Flair strut as I walk to the couch.

Last edited:
OP sounds like the female in the relationship ...your chick proby telling her homegirls when they go out how you be nagging her to death n clocking her :lol: :smh:

Nd we know how that ends. Homegirls start intintroducing her to new guys, then bam love triangle, square, or octogon full of Tyrones.

If all of yo girl's friends are THOTS then u gotta worry OPEE....you are the company you keep. You gotta keep her on her toes family.

Maybe she doesn't have the desire to be with these girls but she probably doesn't wanna be couped up in the house doing nothing either.
You should spend more time with her outside of the house.

-yawns if a girl wants someone else she's going to do it, it doesn't matter what stupid little rules or ideals you put in place

Doesn't mean you have to open the door for it.

Weak ****** out here willingly setting their gf's up for dates.

The **** part of the game is this.

I used to be like this when I was a teen :lol: now I want my girl out. Yes boo go, heres some cash, muah love ya... Ric Flair strut as I walk to the couch.

Your obviously at a whole different level then whats goin on here.

That sounds like some married 10 deep trust ****.

I had that once [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Op you sound like a real baby back *****. Man up and find some friends or go out on your own. You're too invested in your girls life and sound like a nag. If you want her to cheat then keep up the foolishness that you're doing now. Notice how often she is going out now compared to when you first met her. Wouldn't be suprised if she wasn't getting bust down by someone.

There goes your answer fam
You think she just gonna stay in all day just because? Keep her occupied fam. Keep her busy so she can tell her friends NO

And her friends need to respect y'all's relationship. Idk how often y'all see each other, if y'all live together, how old y'all are, or how close y'all are, but once a week for a girls night out is kinda often. Once every 2-3 weeks is about normal for a couple who work 9-5s and have grown lives, feel me? Sometimes you just wanna relax and lay up with ya partner.

And yes, she needs friends that have boyfriends, or her friends need to her boyfriends, nahmean?

Now here's what you do...you gotta take control, daddy. Look at her and tell her "look at me, I am the captain now". Keep her occupied. Tell her weeks in advance that you got something planned. Take note of all the hoelidays...yes...HOELIDAYS...any day, week, or time period that a lot of hoeing goes on (Memorial Day weekend, all star weekend, mardi gras, spring break) and plan something for that period and let her know IN ADVANCE. Trust and believe that your girls friends are gonna want to do some girls night **** during that time that may or may not put your shorty in a tough situation. Now just because she's in a situation doesn't mean that she'll do somethin wrong, but everything can be avoided if she's not in that situation, nahmean? So when her friends pop up a week before mardi gras like "hey girl lets go to New Orleans"...Guess what? She ain't going cus she already got plans, my G.

Lemme see if I got anything else...
You gotta chill b. It's ok for her to go out with her friends every now and then, but if you feel like she's neglecting you for them, tell her. Be vocal about it, my g. Keeping stuff in is only gonna make matters worse

^^^ Repped. Spilled my drink :rofl:

hopefully op is with her unlike the last dude who made a thread like this and he aint even date shawty yet :rofl:

The irony going on in this thread. NT can really put on a show. You worry just a little about your girl and they call you a female. You give her space and they say you didn't put your foot down enough. I haz confused...

-yawns if a girl wants someone else she's going to do it, it doesn't matter what stupid little rules or ideals you put in place

Doesn't mean you have to open the door for it.

Weak ****** out here willingly setting their gf's up for dates.

The **** part of the game is this.
Right not having a problem with my woman going out with her friends instead of wanting her to be attached to me 24/7 is a wide open door to cheat

Welp you got me there

I had someone tell me "The best way to get back at a woman that cheats on you with another man, is to make her think that YOU'RE sleeping with another man. That'll hit her self esteem with a wooden bat."

The irony going on in this thread. NT can really put on a show. You worry just a little about your girl and they call you a female. You give her space and they say you didn't put your foot down enough. I haz confused...

I had someone tell me "The best way to get back at a woman that cheats on you with another man, is to make her think that YOU'RE sleeping with another man. That'll hit her self esteem with a wooden bat."

:rofl: :rofl: this thread man

There's no good reason for your girl to go clubbin with her friends, especially if she sees them during the week ( yoga, Starbucks, etc). If you both are in a relationship, then the single life style goes bye-bye. Thats the way things are - you dont get to live both life styles.
If she objects, she is:
1) not really committed to you.
2) Needs attention from other men to feel good about herself.
3) Looking for strange c@#K.
4) All of the above
It should not be an either/or situation - meaning either stay at home with you or go clubbin with her girls. SHE can plan things to do as well as you can! The fact that she doesnt plan things is a BIG red flag. There has to be a middle ground for the 2 of you to do things together. If there is no middle ground, the relatinship is doomed and you might as well save the heart ache and move on.
And I wouldnt trust her friends AT ALL. Seems to me they act like you dont even exist and never want you around. That's not good.

TELL her what you expect from her and if she dont like it, well then, tell her good bye and move on.

There's no good reason for your girl to go clubbin with her friends, especially if she sees them during the week ( yoga, Starbucks, etc). If you both are in a relationship, then the single life style goes bye-bye. Thats the way things are - you dont get to live both life styles.
If she objects, she is:
1) not really committed to you.
2) Needs attention from other men to feel good about herself.
3) Looking for strange c@#K.
4) All of the above
It should not be an either/or situation - meaning either stay at home with you or go clubbin with her girls. SHE can plan things to do as well as you can! The fact that she doesnt plan things is a BIG red flag. There has to be a middle ground for the 2 of you to do things together. If there is no middle ground, the relatinship is doomed and you might as well save the heart ache and move on.
And I wouldnt trust her friends AT ALL. Seems to me they act like you dont even exist and never want you around. That's not good.

TELL her what you expect from her and if she dont like it, well then, tell her good bye and move on.

FInd a couple you two can hang with. Then she will have a friend in a relationship to hang wit from time to time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom