NTers in relationships, why did you settle down?

To all my NTers in serious relationships, what made you settle down?

To those that’s still outchea in the field, why haven’t you settled down with a woman?

I see benefits on both sides. I just wanna get you guys input and perspective.

My top black celebrity couples
JayZ and Beyonce- only ***** in this one is the well publicized infidelity but true power couple, seem to really root for each other per Beyonces netflix doc. When she was so excited she got back to her pre baby weight and called Jay on face time, thats goals
Steph and Ayesha- she had that flub or she could’ve worded it better I’m sure about how she wishes men found her attractive but she holds the family down, has her own business ventures so she’s not just gravy training along for the ride and the dishes at Target are a1
LeBron and Savannah- again just keeps her head down, respectable, aint out here embarassing him and just raising more black kongs and queens, true excellence
Tobe and Fat- again its such a minor thing but when they perform together seeing how happy he is for her success and the bond of the whole family in the business is refreshing
Barrack and Michelle- again class, in the face of the worst adversity and hate always the higher road in public. No real scandals other than the tan suit and yt people yt people-ing
Kevin and Melissa/Tahir and Farren/Angel and Marcus- not quite celebrities but black comedian/influencers I follow. All are hella funny and find ways to include each other, get money, and spread positivity

JayZ and Beyonce- only ***** in this one is the well publicized infidelity but true power couple, seem to really root for each other per Beyonces netflix doc. When she was so excited she got back to her pre baby weight and called Jay on face time, thats goals
Steph and Ayesha- she had that flub or she could’ve worded it better I’m sure about how she wishes men found her attractive but she holds the family down, has her own business ventures so she’s not just gravy training along for the ride and the dishes at Target are a1
LeBron and Savannah- again just keeps her head down, respectable, aint out here embarassing him and just raising more black kongs and queens, true excellence
Tobe and Fat- again its such a minor thing but when they perform together seeing how happy he is for her success and the bond of the whole family in the business is refreshing
Barrack and Michelle- again class, in the face of the worst adversity and hate always the higher road in public. No real scandals other than the tan suit and yt people yt people-ing
Kevin and Melissa/Tahir and Farren/Angel and Marcus- not quite celebrities but black comedian/influencers I follow. All are hella funny and find ways to include each other, get money, and spread positivity
***** what is you doin?

He actually stole his election

A10FF54B-FB2A-43AE-9252-CFD0D659920A.gif

so u want to marry jay z???

I settled down cuz wifey is cool af and didn’t play any games/ no drama whatsoever. We have similar goals and interests and after 6 years I’m still attracted to her. Right before I met her I had a revelation that I didn’t know who I was because I was always pretending to be someone for various women just to score. I decided to stop chasing worthless women just for the hookup and worked on myself, during that time I was super picky and not giving random breezys my number just for hope of some yambs. Doing this allowed me to find someone that was worth my effort and time. First conversation I had with my wife was me just being myself. I didn’t expect anything from that conversation and that allowed me to see she was worth a follow up. Once you stop playing and get off the field the mvps will be clearer to see.

Back
Top Bottom