NTers is there a way to get around my company's blocking of NT/Yuku?

i use to go to NT all the time at work and then BOOM out of nowhere my job blocks it and all of Yuku... Is there a way to get around this???? Like a backdoor site to use or some type of tactic???

Help. Work sucks?

It's AT&T
frown.gif
the admin would monitor my conduct for months after a request
30t6p3b.gif

You must of inadvertently clowned your boss in a PYP thread.....thats right, hes an NTer.

When niketalk.com didnt work at my job for a while I used to use niketalk.yuku.com and that would go through. But if you saying they blocked all of Yuku that might not work for you either. I would say try that. But if not then def a proxy. just search google for one that gets through your works blocked sites list.

.....it really isnt that serious bruh. hear me out though. i work for a department in DHS, so sometimes popular websites go blank for months to years then all of a sudden you can visit them again. the blocking of NT at work can be a godsend sometimes. there were a few times certain websites went blank that i would frequent and in that time i managed to complete countless things i'd been working on for who knows how long.

- use it to your advantage bruh......NT will be there when you get home.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.....it really isnt that serious bruh. hear me out though. i work for a department in DHS, so sometimes popular websites go blank for months to years then all of a sudden you can visit them again. the blocking of NT at work can be a godsend sometimes. there were a few times certain websites went blank that i would frequent and in that time i managed to complete countless things i'd been working on for who knows how long.

that is true.  if you stay away for a couple weeks it should return.  that's happened to me.  

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

30t6p3b.gif
I remember when NT went down at my job, $#*+ was depressing...NT makes my day go by 10 times faster

I'm not sure if it works, but if you make the website secured then it should work.
I used it on Facebook at school.

It looked like this: https://www.facebook.com

Usually it's without the S after the P.
All the S stands for is secure.
They can't stop the Secure (S) 'cause people need it to pay bills and other things online at work.
Such as bank accounts, bills, Ebay, etc...

Back
Top Bottom