NTers majoring in Economics or Finance....

jw, can someone with a econ degree get a financial analyst job too? I thought an econ degree held more weight compared to one in finance

I'm graduating with a finance and marketing degree this Spring. Hopefully everything goes well.

i want to major in accounting, does this include a economics and finance degree? also how does the future look for me with accounting?

i breathed a sigh of relief when i got my mcat scores...lets just say that
laugh.gif

look at it this way: you can get on wall street with a degree in engineering. you cant be an engineer with a degree in econ

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

i breathed a sigh of relief when i got my mcat scores...lets just say that
laugh.gif

look at it this way: you can get on wall street with a degree in engineering. you cant be an engineer with a degree in econ

QFT.

You will find engineers working as investment bankers and analyst at Goldman Sachs. You will not find finance majors and econ majors working as engineers atExxon Mobil or Intel.

Engineering will get you pretty much anywhere accept working as a legal or health care practitioner.

It's good to hear some of you are actualy doing decent with what you have. I was an accouting major at first but there are certain types of accounting Ijust can't understand. But yall are right about accounting jobs always being available. I'll stick with my finance major and hope God will bless mewith a good job.

Back
Top Bottom