NTer's need some help Car Heads

Well i have 7000 to spend on a car
grin.gif
college student FTL but anyone recommend a good car i can start off with no problems thanks was lookin at a audi 02 A4 with some mileage but i heard those last for awhile good deal?

If it's going to be your first car..just pick up an older civic or accord. Those things are going to run you a good while...and they're really good first cars.

Besides, the maintenance on the audi will kill you.

laugh.gif
Stay away from Audi, or anything German for that matter. Look into Civics, Accords, Acura TLs (I own a 99, drives great but quality is meh), those care will last you a while and maintenance wont kill you either.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

grin.gif
college student FTL but anyone recommend a good car i can start off with no problems thanks was lookin at a audi 02 A4 with some mileage but i heard those last for awhile good deal?

In that case you DEF dont need to be worrying about car problems fam, get a reliable car from honda, toyota, etc.

ya i think i should stay away from the audi even do it does look tempting but how about monte carlos? like 03 04?

Put some money down on a Subaru.. Other than that. Maybe an Acura RSX type S with some money left over or a TL

grin.gif
like everyone else said already cop a civic or accord...with your budget you'll be in and out of the mechanic if u cop a audi
or look for a 02-04 passat

^ lol funny thing those were on my list already how you know i live in Miami? how about monte's and altima's?

don't buy a car you can't afford to upkeep. that audi will cost you more than what you have if anything goes wrong on it. plus insurance, tires, breaks, everything will be more expensive.

^ lol funny thing those were on my list already how you know i live in Miami? how about monte's and altima's?

idk about Monte's but Altimas are good too i just like Maximas more

Back
Top Bottom