NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

From plainfield, don't really cop like that but like dude said either 22 or jersey gardens.

i'm from northern NJ and even though the sales tax sucks in NY Palisades mall is always a good move, but there's packer shoes in Teaneck which gets some good stuff, and Garden State Plaza is always a zoo for Jordan releases

South Jersey in here Iol. Idk any special spots tho. My area sucks lol. All I got is the cherry hill mall around me smh

Another NE NJ dude here. Mosly hit GS Plaza and on-line releases.
Stop in Nike Outlet in Paramus quite often but the dudes who work their always grab up all the good releases and kicks.
One dude has 18k kicks.

On a good note the store manager just gave me a F & F coupon out of the blue the other day which surprised me.
Packers is not far from me but they are the most unfriendly retailer on the phone I have ever encountered.

Last edited:
What are you guys expecting for the 11s at willowbrook mall, anyone go there for the concords?, respond or message me i havent copped any pair from willowbrook but i just got my license so now i can go and hopefully get some heat

I'm from Eatontown/Long Branch, exit 105 off of GSP. Mostly cop from retailers in Monmouth Mall, NFS@Jersey Shore Premium outlets, and sometimes NFS@ Jackson Premium Outlet. You have to go the Factory stores regularly to come across heat.

From SJ originally, go to school in North Jersey. Pyros in Newark has EVERYTHING, also for my SJ heads. try out sneakervilla in AC, i was able to cop olympic 6s and uptempos day or so after release there for retail.

Bergen County head, checking in.

As far as outlets go, I'd have to agree that the Jersey Gardens Nike Outlet is the best I've been to. A few years back I picked up a pair of the Orlando VIIs for $60. The Nike Factory Store at Bergen Town Center in Paramus doesn't really have much in comparison. Although if you're in Paramus I'd check out Nordstrom Rack at Bergen Town Center. I picked up a pair of Roshes for about $50 and I saw a pair of Air Jordan 2011s for $70. You really just have to be on the lookout. A couple weeks ago I picked up the full AJ 2012 system for $79.99 (gotta love no tax) at FootAction in Garden State Plaza. I went back yesterday and the same pair was "on sale" for $149.99 
laugh.gif
. Dude who sold them to me told me they weren't selling any so I don't know how they justified almost doubling the price. For SBs, I usually go to NJ Skateshop in New Brunswick or Hoboken.  I go to Rutgers, so the New Brunswick location is pretty easy to hit up. Sometimes I'll just walk over there between classes. 

Bergen County head, checking in.

As far as outlets go, I'd have to agree that the Jersey Gardens Nike Outlet is the best I've been to. A few years back I picked up a pair of the Orlando VIIs for $60. The Nike Factory Store at Bergen Town Center in Paramus doesn't really have much in comparison. Although if you're in Paramus I'd check out Nordstrom Rack at Bergen Town Center. I picked up a pair of Roshes for about $50 and I saw a pair of Air Jordan 2011s for $70. You really just have to be on the lookout. A couple weeks ago I picked up the full AJ 2012 system for $79.99 (gotta love no tax) at FootAction in Garden State Plaza. I went back yesterday and the same pair was "on sale" for $149.99 
laugh.gif

. Dude who sold them to me told me they weren't selling any so I don't know how they justified almost doubling the price. For SBs, I usually go to NJ Skateshop in New Brunswick or Hoboken.  I go to Rutgers, so the New Brunswick location is pretty easy to hit up. Sometimes I'll just walk over there between classes. 
I've heard about that outlet? What's the odds of stopping in and catching some heat?

Which outlet? The one in Jersey Gardens is really hit or miss; they haven't really had any heat the past few times I've been there. As far as the one at Bergen Town Center, I've never seen any heat, but I usually just go to pick up cheap kicks for playing ball or something. Anyway, my advice is: buy what you like and don't go chasing "heat". 
nthat.gif

What's up guys, I own Rare Breed Footwear in Red Bank, NJ. We carry Nike, Reebok, Saucony, New Balance, Vans, a bunch of clothing lines as well. Come check us out 16 White street, Red Bank NJ 07701 or check us online rarebreedfootwear.com, and if you have any questions let me know

Hey Bro's, Joe's and Pro's

Northern NJ collector just checking in.

Anyone go to Willow this weekend for the Camo's? One of the dudes who hits all the releases got into it with a security guard.
If you mess with the security you get banned for life as he did.

Very chaotic release because of the snow. Too many dudes showing up lately cutting and hustling. Ruins it for the
orderly folks.

Well I said my piece and time to check out.

What's up guys, I own Rare Breed Footwear in Red Bank, NJ. We carry Nike, Reebok, Saucony, New Balance, Vans, a bunch of clothing lines as well. Come check us out 16 White street, Red Bank NJ 07701 or check us online rarebreedfootwear.com, and if you have any questions let me know

Ordered from here before, very satisfied...

I've heard about that outlet? What's the odds of stopping in and catching some heat?

I hit both of the Northern NJ Nike outlets and gotta say not too many deals to be had.
A majority of the employees are sneakerheads and resellers and they gobble up the returns.
For instance, an employee at Bergen told me he purchased a pair of returned Pink foams for $39 with his employee discount.
That's the deals we customers cannot get. However, never hurts checking them out because you can get some good deals on clothing,
hats, socks etc. Sometimes the hash wall has some add'l discounts - 20% or 30%

Good luck.....

Last edited:
I hit both of the Northern NJ Nike outlets and gotta say not too many deals to be had.
A majority of the employees are sneakerheads and resellers and they gobble up the returns.
For instance, an employee at Bergen told me he purchased a pair of returned Pink foams for $39 with his employee discount.
That's the deals we customers cannot get. However, never hurts checking them out because you can get some good deals on clothing,
hats, socks etc. Sometimes the hash wall has some add'l discounts - 20% or 30%

Good luck.....

Willowbrook and Paramus are dee my two favorite jersey spots to cop. Although I mostly cop NTNY and NTRF because there is no NT to RSVP in jersey which I find ridiculous. How has the raffles and release been out there? Are they getting a decent amount of shoes?

Jersey is usually pretty good with releases. I'm kinda disappointed that (as far as I know) no spots in Paramus are getting the Royal 1s. I might try Willowbrook, but it's a bit of a drive for me, so I might have to go online or bust on this one.

Hey NJ guys, I'm from Philly recently moved up here about 6 months ago for Grad school. How are the release procedures at Cherry Hill? I'm not quite sure if I'll be going over there or to King of Prussia HOH. Cherry Hill is actually closer to me by 15-20 mins.

Hey NJ guys, I'm from Philly recently moved up here about 6 months ago for Grad school. How are the release procedures at Cherry Hill? I'm not quite sure if I'll be going over there or to King of Prussia HOH. Cherry Hill is actually closer to me by 15-20 mins.
I stopped going to cherry hill for releases like 2 years ago. They get pretty much everything but the amount of ppl there makes it nearly inpossible. You got Philly, surrounding towns.

The sneaker store inside the little mall on Front St in Perth Amboy gets some good Jordan releases sometimes. No great spots in the New Brunswick area.

Back
Top Bottom