NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Been awhile since anyone posted in here--

Just moved back out to Jersey after 20 years. Opened up a Hibbett Sports in the Browns Mills/Fort Dix area if anyone is nearby and wants to check us out. Basically your run of the mill spot, like a mix between a ****'s and a Finish Line. We carry most of the Jordan releases, so if you're looking for a new place, swing by. 
do you stock ultra boosts?

Been awhile since anyone posted in here--

Just moved back out to Jersey after 20 years. Opened up a Hibbett Sports in the Browns Mills/Fort Dix area if anyone is nearby and wants to check us out. Basically your run of the mill spot, like a mix between a ****'s and a Finish Line. We carry most of the Jordan releases, so if you're looking for a new place, swing by. 
Congrats and much success NJNT fam

I'd stop by but that's long for me.

Anyone in here in the JC basketball league by any chance.

NT team next year?

Are Cherry 13's FCFS around you all? They are up my way (southern Hudson Valley) - none of my local malls are listed on the app reservations except GS Plaza.

Whats up guys. 

Im Joe from ....
[h4]  The Sneaker Cleaners and Restoration Center.[/h4][h4]The worlds first Sneaker Maintenance facility[/h4][h4]Bring your Sneakers in for a wash, touch up or repair. You can also meet a in house artist for some custom work .[/h4][h4]Came on here to share with the COMMUNITY. Hope to meet you guys in person ! Come in and use the Code #NTforlife for 10% off [/h4]
 368 Anderson Ave 

Cliffside Park NJ, 07010  

SCRcenter.com 

@TheSneakerCleaners_

Much Love NT 

Jersey Gardens is definitely the best Nike outlet in NJ.
It is definitely the best inventory for the space that they have but i like some of the smaller ones that hold niche models longer because of less traffic. Jersey gardens never has any rare finds these days due to all the people there (and employees). At least in my size

Lancaster PA outlet is pretty cool. Found 2 things on a holiday sale one weekend. I'd say that was the only cop out of the previous 5xs I've been there.

+Anxiety has been approved for medical herbs I'm just finding out. Anyone know that COOL Dr. that'll diagnose easily without judgement lmao

Lancaster PA outlet is pretty cool. Found 2 things on a holiday sale one weekend. I'd say that was the only cop out of the previous 5xs I've been there.

+Anxiety has been approved for medical herbs I'm just finding out. Anyone know that COOL Dr. that'll diagnose easily without judgement lmao
just hold out a few months weeds supposed to be legal in nj by late 2018 the earliest.

AEDC72EF-258E-442C-9737-3CA19EC4556E.png

For the lo lovers info on flyer

Posted @withrepost • @thelotrade LOTRADE 7 in full effect March 10th 12p-6pm at zanger hall. This show will be dedicated to the the memory of the late great notorious BIG. As always there will be giveaways,music , Dj battle and much much more. Special guest bartender @lacolombiana193 making sure your drinks are on point..Hourly giveaways by the one and only @polosince92_contestman. All day coverage by the fellas at @thasessiontv polotics as usuaLL!!!!!@mathpher7 and @darkydark5 !!!!Save the date!!! TICKETS $20 -$25 at the door.VENDORS SPECIAL PRICE THIS YEAR $100... inquire for more details...Please share @polostore @milkd23_team_lo @iamrizz_axelrod @lo.barksdale @teamlo_1967 @treblo67 @labronx_james @rljewelry @mathper7 @lilcease @darkydark5 @myfabolouslife @ayaksunlo @lay_out_kings @thereal_king42 @had_lo1977 @bkpolokid79 @pinkpolo12517 @classic_90z_rlpc @biggunzbk @blessed_40_ @prancelo247 @negus718 @willies_vintage_lo @vintagelements @timeless_product @thirstinhowlthe3rd @blakeloington @thasessiontv @vidasworld @vic_4_life23 @bkpolokid79 @mizzdjteetee @dj5stacks @djhithardercarter @therealdjheemz @slimlou_teamfresh_ @polovibes92 @polopirata @tyanna810 @lilcease @lilkimthequeenbee @retropolocollectors @complex

Back
Top Bottom