NTers that work in cubicles

what kind of stuff do you put in your cube?

grin.gif

first off...is that a chow chow in your avy?

second...my cube has: schedule for the bruins pats and red sox, calendar, and the train schedule all hanging up. theres a couple mugs, a stapler, and randomcrap

yeah. i think it is a chow chow.

i dont have anything in mine right now, just started working awhile ago. prolly gonna put up some random TMNT figures and mini bball hoop sounds good.

Nothing. The day DFAS closed and everybody was all having to get boxes and dollies to wheel everything out and being all stressed, I just grabbed my cell phonecharger and got up and peaced out.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Nothing. The day DFAS closed and everybody was all having to get boxes and dollies to wheel everything out and being all stressed, I just grabbed my cell phone charger and got up and peaced out.
u work for dfas?

we support some of those users.

my cube...nothing but work stuff...schedules, basketball hoop, calendar, system info. etc

Nothing but a stack of CD's and a calender thats dates June of 2008
laugh.gif

I'm not really into putting pictures and stuff up everywhere

The basketball hoop sounds like a good idea though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

yeah. i think it is a chow chow.

i dont have anything in mine right now, just started working awhile ago. prolly gonna put up some random TMNT figures and mini bball hoop sounds good.

yeah man, its crazy how many people stop by and start shooting jumpers
pimp.gif

i used to work in one ftl

i had foot massage on the carpet ( took off shoes ftw)

lil mini hoop.

Paper Shredder

mini fridge

edit:

I also copped the spray that goes off every half hour.. Helped cover up my farts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have an office but I don't have anything personal in there. Work is work and home is home, no need to blur the lines. I do have a mini fridge with majormicrowave snacks and cereal in a cabinet...

Originally Posted by joree85

mini basketball hoop

Nerf Hoop, Lincecum poster, pics of family, and a mini poster of Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry. Oh, and as a gag gift my co-worker framed a pic of T.O. sothats on my desk too.

I AM TELLING YOU..THIS IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airwick.jpg

I learned my lesson...

lets say.. U just let one rip.. and u doing ur thing aka browsing NT..And 2 minutes later..A co worker or supervisor comes by to ask you something...

EMBARRASSMENT FTL

They cost like 12 bucks, worth it

and the ladys will come on by too to chit chat
wink.gif

a bunch of pics of my sons and a 1963 Cadillac Coupe de Ville model.
and of course my prized "The Amazing Incredible Super Dad" sticker

-J-

I honestly have too much *$!% to name in, on and around my desk. Falcons hats, jerseys, footballs; Dream hoops, hats and balls; a clock, a box full of toys Itook from kids during Summer Camp... I have a bunch of crap I don't really need, but I keep anyway because I'm a hoarder...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Nothing. The day DFAS closed and everybody was all having to get boxes and dollies to wheel everything out and being all stressed, I just grabbed my cell phone charger and got up and peaced out.
i'm the same way. if i walk out (or get walked out), i want it to be real casual-like

Ryan Howard said:
If I had to, I could clean out my desk in five seconds... and nobody would ever know I had ever been here. And I'd forget too...

pimp.gif

Few pictures of the wife, Steelers schedule, Miami hockey schedule, photoshopped pic of me and Brad Pitt, then mostly work stuff. Oh, and a red Swinglinestapler, that is pretty sweet, and I do have some quotes from economists printed up and over my screen (gives me inspiration to do something better)

My office is pretty plain other then the hoop on the door and a couple work related plaques.

This dude in my building has a Tom Brady fathead in his office. Its friggin hilarious actually.

Back
Top Bottom