NT'ers w/ Grills...How much are you paying for your propane tanks?

:lol: wth never seen that gif before.

I also use briqs. Only time i'd use propane is if my house didn't allow charcoal.

Gas grills are a godsend if you just wanna throw something on there for yourself and are forever alone. Briquettes are def better flavor-wise though

Where are you located? I hear Strickland Propane usually has good deals on propane and propane accessories.

I actually googled that.

indifferent.gif
115732.gif
I had the SAME GIF queued up to reply to JJ
laugh.gif
That's because great minds think alike
laugh.gif

Agreed gas is more convenient. I like dicking around dialing charcoal in to the right temp though :lol:

didnt know you could refill them... wow :lol:

why doesnt everyone do that if its cheaper then?

I'm pretty sure that's what people do. It's just that you need to pay for the initial tank and then when its empty, you bring it back and pay the $10 and they keep the old tank and give you a new one that's filled. Very easy transaction.

didnt know you could refill them... wow :lol:

why doesnt everyone do that if its cheaper then?

I'm pretty sure that's what people do. It's just that you need to pay for the initial tank and then when its empty, you bring it back and pay the $10 and they keep the old tank and give you a new one that's filled. Very easy transaction.

oh you have to pay more? im saying refill the one you have already.

sucks going and paying $20 to exchange every week because we use our grill a lot in the summer

Wait I thought everyone refilled them? People actually buy a new one each time? Damn

$9 here in Arizona for a full tank

Yeah refills are much cheaper or you can trade them out.. make sure you get one that's not all rusted around the top
wink.gif
 8.50- 14.00 is a good price

Not sure about the laws in other states but in CT and pretty sure NY each tank is only good for 12 years from its manufacture date. Long term its better to buy a new tank and fill it for $10-$15 bucks each time than going to the tank exchanges.

oh you have to pay more? im saying refill the one you have already.

sucks going and paying $20 to exchange every week because we use our grill a lot in the summer

Technically, when you start off, you need to buy the tank first and it comes filled. When you need a refill, you give them your old empty tank and they just give you another one that's filled. I BBQ pretty heavy in the summer and usually go through 2 refills. They do last quite a while, depending on how many burners you have on.

Back
Top Bottom