NTers What Kind of Cologne...

Joined Apr 24, 2003
Do you prefer? I'm going to pick up a guy friend a bottle of some cologne for his birthday. He told me he'd been shopping for new fragrances. Anyideas?

Joined Jun 16, 2008
Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

at your avy x name

anyway Armani scents are a win win, if you dont like Acqua Di Gio or Code, your smell sense is off point
Acqua Di Gio is like the ultimate bro scent nowadays

Every one wears it. It was cool 5 years ago.

Joined Apr 24, 2003
Hen Lin--where were you when we've already discussed my appearance makes even the toughest pit bull turn into a poodle? A little behind, much?

Anyhow---finnns, my bad I didn't know there was already a post like this. I'll search

Joined Jul 2, 2001
Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

at your avy x name

anyway Armani scents are a win win, if you dont like Acqua Di Gio or Code, your smell sense is off point

Joined Apr 24, 2003
It's a big gift bundle that I'm giving him...and the cologne is just a "finisher" for the bundle.

Joined Feb 28, 2007
Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Creed
that stuff is good? i saw it while shopping for colognes the other day and didn't pick it up b/c i didn't know anything about it.

i actually didn't know anything about any of the colognes at all... so like a typical NTer, i just went for the Michael Jordan 23 cologne.. smh at me

Joined Apr 1, 2007
Burberry Touch. And like the ones posted Acqui De Gio & pretty much all the Polo scents are nice.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now