NTers What Kind of Cologne...

Do you prefer? I'm going to pick up a guy friend a bottle of some cologne for his birthday. He told me he'd been shopping for new fragrances. Anyideas?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at your avy x name
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP, i made a post your cologne thread recently, search for it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at your avy x name

anyway Armani scents are a win win, if you dont like Acqua Di Gio or Code, your smell sense is off point
Acqua Di Gio is like the ultimate bro scent nowadays

Every one wears it. It was cool 5 years ago.

Hen Lin--where were you when we've already discussed my appearance makes even the toughest pit bull turn into a poodle? A little behind, much?

Anyhow---finnns, my bad I didn't know there was already a post like this. I'll search
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at your avy x name

anyway Armani scents are a win win, if you dont like Acqua Di Gio or Code, your smell sense is off point

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's a big gift bundle that I'm giving him...and the cologne is just a "finisher" for the bundle.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Creed
that stuff is good? i saw it while shopping for colognes the other day and didn't pick it up b/c i didn't know anything about it.

i actually didn't know anything about any of the colognes at all... so like a typical NTer, i just went for the Michael Jordan 23 cologne.. smh at me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Burberry Touch. And like the ones posted Acqui De Gio & pretty much all the Polo scents are nice.

Back
Top Bottom