NTers who are still in school, I need a new backpack

Sup fellas I was in need of a new backpack for school. I was looking for more of a laid back style, not sporty or anything crazy. I was actually looking into one of those swiss army style backpacks. Anyone own any cool and functional backpacks they would like to share and recommend? thanks

I have a nike 6.0 it has straps on the back for a skateboard (not what you want) but it has 2 huge pockets and a laptop sleeve deal in one of them

clot-herschel-supply-backpack-1.jpg

Herschel >

Back in my day it was unacceptable to carry backpacks, yet alone school books. My school was rough. I had to carry my books in pizza boxes. One day some dudes tried to rob me for some and let me tell you... They were uppppset.

might look into those herschels^ good looks. I was also looking at some north face ones, don't want to drop too much for a bag.

what are some good bags that can fit a basketball, shoes, books, and lunch in it? Jansports are too small

I use a Swiss army, got it for $85 on sale and it's held up for 4 years and has no holes or any problems at all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

what are some good bags that can fit a basketball, shoes, books, and lunch in it? Jansports are too small
I bought one of those hiking bags because I needed to carry around stuff like that. If you dont care about brand I got mine for 30 bucks at wal mart.

^ thanks but a hiking bag is way too bulky. It won' fit in my locker. ATM I'm using this big adidas bag that's going to break anytime now.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

dora or sponge bob bookbag /thread

These are dumb stupid, I see %*%*$% at my school with these all the time,

It's not as bad as it was a year or two ago though.
indifferent.gif

Nike Backpack >>>

^all the reviews I've read said they were pretty good. I'm about to find out, thinking of pulling the trigger on one of their packs. Seems like they're a relatively newer brand on the scene as well.

Back
Top Bottom