NTers who dont club/drink, what do you do?

Joined Jan 2, 2005
First of all, if you do club or drink, you can still post what you like to do aside from clubbing or drinking. But my main concern is what you fellas that don't club or drink like to do in your spare time. It seems like this is pretty much what most of the people aged between 18 and 25 like to do. Im 19 and personally I don't feel like clubbing is for me. I have gone once every blue moon, but its just not my vibe. I prefer chilling with a couple of friends, catching a movie, playing basketball, playing video games, or even a restaurant on occasions. Lets hear it from you guys.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Im 19 and personally I don't feel like clubbing is for me.

wait til you're able to go to 21+ clubs
but i usually just lift or play 360, pretty much what you listed

Joined Jun 8, 2008
Hanging out with friends and family, bowling, lazer tag, movies, PS3, NT, #NTwitter

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
lifting, basketball, hanging with the friends. Im not much of a clubber and i dont drink

Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

lol word. i only like clubbing if i kno its gonna be poppin. since i'm in philly, that's almost never the case. i generally stick with xbox live. maybe do some hw

Joined Mar 2, 2010
It's too boring to sit at home.... especially without a TV or gaming system

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now